Anderson County vs. Elizabethan

MAVERICK1995

20 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Don't take this personal but I normally never pull for Elizabethton..... maybe it's because you guys beat Boone year in and year out.   But since we snuck in a win this year I'm going to be pulling for an Elizabethton/AC rematch instead of Greeneville/AC.    Think you guys could get them the 2nd time around.

Will take that offer and play on the Greatest show on turf! It all setup look forward to seeing Betsy soon. No unauthorized Cow Bells are allowed. :roll:

30 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Don't take this personal but I normally never pull for Elizabethton..... maybe it's because you guys beat Boone year in and year out.   But since we snuck in a win this year I'm going to be pulling for an Elizabethton/AC rematch instead of Greeneville/AC.    Think you guys could get them the 2nd time around.

Are you talking about a GHS/EHS rematch or a AC/EHS rematch or both. Blazer, do you think leaving the Devils out of the equation is  just slightly a bit presumptuous. You don’t have water without the O.

Edited by noonesfool

57 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Are you talking about a GHS/EHS rematch or a AC/EHS rematch or both. Blazer, do you think leaving the Devils out of the equation is  just slightly a bit presumptuous. You don’t have water without the O.

Not at all, my money right now would be on Greeneville all the way to Chattanooga, was just pulling for Elizabethton to have another shot at AC.

4 hours ago, olecotton said:

Here we go. Again Excuses are Excuses we will be ready for our run. 

No excuses you guys played a good enough ball game to win. But when it comes to your brand of football it's all glitter and glam and unlike you guys the rams have actually won a championship lol stick to fireworks and theatrical setups.

Edited by Bigslydog1983

30 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Greeneville is better than Betsy and AC right now, but by playoff time who knows??      

Playoffs is another universe. I think many now are thinking the Mavs are weak based on the comments. I really want to believe you have not seen the real Mavericks yet and won't until midway the playoffs. That's just my understanding and opinion. We will see.

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Playoffs is another universe. I think many now are thinking the Mavs are weak based on the comments. I really want to believe you have not seen the real Mavericks yet and won't until midway the playoffs. That's just my understanding and opinion. We will see.

Fair enough Mav. But the Devils and Betsy have seen that Universe, often successfully and sometimes have failed very deep into the playoffs. Would it not be wise to be the real Mavs in the Moment. And if it is true for the Mavs would that not be true for the Devils and Cyclones? Speaking to comments. I think Mav fans had the state won, yelling to the high heavens they weren’t respected, while putting down teams that had been there, done it. My comments as well as others has been based on your play. You all have a great program capable of beating any team on your schedule. You all promoted yourselves to champions, now you demoted yourselves to an underdog mentality. A split personality in only 6 games and your 6-0.

31 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Same thing is going on with Boone right now, yippee #6 in the state, yah...yah.... 5-0 record.      I have seen it so many times where we have a good team and then stumble in round 1.        But this year I'm keeping it positive and see if maybe we can't win a couple of playoff games.    Lot of football still yet to be played

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Fair enough Mav. But the Devils and Betsy have seen that Universe, often successfully and sometimes have failed very deep into the playoffs. Would it not be wise to be the real Mavs in the Moment. And if it is true for the Mavs would that not be true for the Devils and Cyclones? Speaking to comments. I think Mav fans had the state won, yelling to the high heavens they weren’t respected, while putting down teams that had been there, done it. My comments as well as others has been based on your play. You all have a great program capable of beating any team on your schedule. You all promoted yourselves to champions, now you demoted yourselves to an underdog mentality. A split personality in only 6 games and your 6-0.

Haha Fair enough. Well it's better to wake up now than to wake up one Saturday watching the state Championship playing in Chattanooga.