1a > 2a Change my mind

RexKwonDo

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This is true this year. But next year it will be far from the case. 2A will be absolutely loaded in the west with good teams. There is a good possibility that a team or two no one suspects will be in 2A. Time will tell….

I think I know one of the teams you are referring too. We will see.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

There is no difference in McKenzie and Fayetteville far as talent goes (Fayetteville may even have  the edge there) Dresden is probably equal to Union City  and Peabody is improving and overcoming injuries. MASE is an unknown but probably more individual talent than all of them

After seeing that Fayetteville struggled with Moore County I would definitely give McKenzie the edge vs Fayetteville.  I think Union City would handle Dresden this season.  We will see how good Dresden is in a couple of weeks vs McKenzie and I don’t think it will be as close as many think it will be.  

Imo Union City would be a favorite in the west along with McKenzie and Fayetteville. I think UC is the best 2A school in the west with Huntingdon being the 2nd best 2A school in the west. 1A in the west is brutal with McKenzie, Fayetteville, Peabody and MASE being the favorites. Dresden, Lake County and Moore County being a tier under those top teams and that's just the west. So.Pitt imo is the favorite in the east right now until proven otherwise. Gordonsville, Clay County and Coalfield and maybe Cloudland are the other teams in the east that might can dethrone the Pirates. Are any of those teams in the east better than Tyner, Hampton or Meigs County not sure will pass that on to the east posters.