Tullahoma @ Peal-Cohn

MountRushmore1

49 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

So mom's kid joined in the culture of the team's locker room and wasn't as sneaky as the rest, got caught and the "culture" was exposed. Mom then demanded that everyone involved be held accountable, and you're mad that mom didn't keep her mouth shut because your team isn't as good as they could have been if everyone had swept the incident under the rug. Did I miss anything? Well, I did leave out the part where I was led to believe that you have yourself raised teenaged boys who participated in the same behavior, but you didn't say that directly, so I omitted that part on purpose.

Big difference between what her sweet angel did and the others, very big difference. I don't condone any of it but also don't condone blaming everyone else for your failure as a parent.  Period.

4 hours ago, wornoutwildcat said:

They got the strongest hardest to tackle kid on the team playing linebacker. If he was running back and they controlled the time of possession by just pounding the ball down the field until they figure out what QB to try they wouldn't need him at linebacker. They would stay on offence 3/4 of the game. he's at linebacker 3/4 of the game because they only ran 2 plays in the whole 3rd quarter against Creekwood. They got another kid that played running back in the Elite football league and they put him in a 77 jersey. He hasn't even played. Might be one of the strongest 14 year olds in the state.  Let him have the ball and see what happens. he's got way too much speed to stand on that line. I just see them on Friday why can't the coaches that see them everyday figure it out?

Y’all on this post are about as dumb as it comes. Is the elite football league peewee? They put the kid in 77 for a reason. I hope we see him and how fast and great he is tonight. From what I hear 77 is one of the least hard working kids when it comes to lifting and practice. That’s hear say though. Hate to say it, well, actually I don’t, Tomlin is not a QB. Middle school is not the same as high school. Hey, I don’t anything though, that’s why they are coaches and we aren’t. If y’all know so much, why don’t y’all apply for a spot on staff?!

41 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

45-0 at the start of the 3rd. PC Freshman/JV playing.  PC ball

Thanks for the update. Hillwood, Montgomery Central, Lawrence County, Greenbrier, Glencliff are left. Does Tullahoma win a couple of these in your opinion? I know Pearl has already beaten up on some of these teams. 

Edited by PercyPeabody

18 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Thanks for the update. Hillwood, Montgomery Central, Lawrence County, Greenbrier, Glencliff are left. Does Tullahoma win a couple of these in your opinion? I know Pearl has already beaten up on some of these teams. 

No problem and Hillwood and Glencliff should be a win. LC is a REAL toss up and I kinda give the edge to LC. Montgomery Central I haven’t seen and I think Greenbrier is legit