AP 1A TOP 10 SEPT 20 2022

Southtowner

5 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

not sure you will learn much  from watching them play JCM and Halls I suspect they will rout both of them as well. Only thing there is to go by is MUS handled them pretty well in a scrimmage something like 37-7 but that was MUS so really who knows.

Maybe but it's still a point of reference 

5 hours ago, 1983 said:

Didn’t Moore County lose by 40 or so to McKenzie in the playoffs last season?  McKenzie is better this year.

Moore County is a different beast this season from last….Just ask Fayetteville…..But right now hands down FC is the TEAM to beat…. And MC gave them all they wanted and more last Friday night…..

10 hours ago, GoRaider14 said:

Moore County is a different beast this season from last….Just ask Fayetteville…..But right now hands down FC is the TEAM to beat…. And MC gave them all they wanted and more last Friday night…..

They refuse to accept that a team can improve from last season. Same way mckenzie can be better, mc can also improve from last year

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

How's Fayetteville hands down the team to beat? 

And also by the Fayetteville is the Biggest, Fastest, & Most Athletic team in 1A …. I promise you there is NO other 1A team in the state quite like ‘em……50-60 players ….and most all of them look the same….Trust me….just ask Upperman and Watertown fans… and all other teams they have played…

Just now, GoRaider14 said:

And also by the Fayetteville is the Biggest, Fastest, & Most Athletic team in 1A …. I promise you there is NO other 1A team in the state quite like ‘em……50-60 players ….and most all of them look the same….Trust me….just ask Upperman and Watertown fans… and all other teams they have played…

This is the same thing that was said last year…..  Fayetteville is a 4-6a team….

21 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

This is the same thing that was said last year…..  Fayetteville is a 4-6a team….

They have some players that are 4a-6a talent and size but their not a 4-6A team across the board. They just aren't your typical small town team. They just have way more talent size and speed than these true small town usa teams but those bigger schools such as Red Bank proved last year the talent gap is still wide interested in going to watch that one in a few weeks don't think they beat them this year either red bank looks really good.  This team if def better than last years group which was loaded for sure but lack of QB play hurt them all year they've drastically improved in that department and they brought back pretty much everyone.

42 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

Strength of schedule…….4A Upperman…who by the way is “no joke”

I mean that's a good win and all but the team who beat them on their home field in the playoffs is still rolling along and has beat 2 4A teams if I'm not mistaken. Dominant 1A teams beat good 3-4A teams every year out this way. 

4 hours ago, City223 said:

They refuse to accept that a team can improve from last season. Same way mckenzie can be better, mc can also improve from last year

McKenzie won 63-12 last season vs Moore Co.  I’m sure Moore Co. Is better this season but so is McKenzie who beat them by 51.