Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

@brian2000

Interesting picks. I think that our D can kept it close. Say in the low 20’s like the 3rd round game last year.  The big question mark for me is can our Offense score on there D.  We only scored 6 points total on them in two games last year.  @eers has us only scoring 7 points total in the next two games and giving up 76; 27 to HC and 49 to Beech 

:roflol:

I didn’t say that 49-0. I simply said you’ll be thinking a lot about 2017. Fortunately you didn’t schedule us for homecoming again, that was not smart.

For the record, in 2017 both teams made it to the championship game. Possibly the best team you’ve had at Springfield in recent years and it was still that bad. I mean dang! :roflolk:

3 minutes ago, eers said:

I didn’t say that 49-0. I simply said you’ll be thinking a lot about 2017. Fortunately you didn’t schedule us for homecoming again, that was not smart.

For the record, in 2017 both teams made it to the championship game. Possibly the best team you’ve had at Springfield in recent years and it was still that bad. I mean dang! :roflolk:

I am just kidding you.  I am seriously glad we didn’t schedule Big Red for Homecoming this week, WHEW

Edited by TheCommissioner

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

that score is a possibility but you understand that I hope you are wrong 

100% and I very well could be. Like we all said weeks ago, this is their first test and will tell a lot about this team.

I still believe Beech and Springfield being in the same region is a possibility. Why don’t one of you guys ask Coach a reeves how that whole classic thing is coming along?

11 minutes ago, eers said:

That was good ole fashion whooping.

This year's team is the best in recent history. 

Better than 2017 & 2019... 

Excited to see how they do tomorrow night.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, eers said:

100% and I very well could be. Like we all said weeks ago, this is their first test and will tell a lot about this team.

I still believe Beech and Springfield being in the same region is a possibility. Why don’t one of you guys ask Coach a reeves how that whole classic thing is coming along?

Do you mean Coach Mark Reeves?  I will ask him next time I see him.  I would expect him to be mum on the subject, certainly evasive at best but I don’t mind asking him 

1 minute ago, TheCommissioner said:

Do you mean Coach Mark Reeves?  I will ask him next time I see him.  I would expect him to be mum on the subject, certainly evasive at best but I don’t mind asking him 

That would be the one. I’m certain he’s not going to say anything about it (that’s why I haven’t asked him lol), but I expect to see the enrollment numbers soon. 

21 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

That was good ole fashion whooping.

This year's team is the best in recent history. 

Better than 2017 & 2019... 

Excited to see how they do tomorrow night.

You really think this team is better than 17 & 19? What makes you think that, because I just don’t see it on film.