Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

Just now, Mitch53 said:

Im fixing be 70 years old in a few days but I will meet you and make fun of you to your face for 1000 dollars. Aint that what you said. I dont have to be able to whoop you right?

I'm all for the back and forth on here with other people from other teams but when people start taking personal attacks and accusing me of stuff that I have not done I'm not going to sit there and take any of that. I believe it was last year a thread got deleted, and somebody else made a new thread asking where it went. Coach T commented on it and said he was sorry that he accidentally removed it. So don't come at me with that nonsense about removing threads. 

1 hour ago, thefootballguru said:

In theory that sounds good but when your schedule is just awful outside of these two weeks I just can’t see them beating HC. Now you can’t help who is in your region but if it was me I would’ve tested myself a little earlier and not with Wilson central and greenbrier. Now Y’all are still a really good team don’t get me wrong but offensively that 38 Avg is very deceiving! But listen if I’m wrong I will respectfully apologize to all the Springfield faithful!

Oh actually it is, just not in the way you think it is...

3 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I'm all for the back and forth on here with other people from other teams but when people start taking personal attacks and accusing me of stuff that I have not done I'm not going to sit there and take any of that. I believe it was last year a thread got deleted, and somebody else made a new thread asking where it went. Coach T commented on it and said he was sorry that he accidentally removed it. So don't come at me with that nonsense about removing threads. 

I didnt say nothing about re moving treads. I was asking if I could get 1000 dollars from you without getting whooped. 

• Upvote 1