Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

I'm an obvious Henry County homer who has a tendency to take this game for granted. We've had a lot of success against Springfield over the years. Even losing the region title to them last year ended up not meaning much in the end (see: 3rd round). 

HOWEVER, none of that stuff matters anymore. This Springfield team has been thoroughly impressive. They haven't faced the toughest competition, but they have absolutely obliterated teams in ways they haven't normally done in the past, and they've been doing it week in and week out. 

I would go so far to say, IF I was an unbiased observer, even after taking into account HC's comparatively harder schedule to date, I would STILL probably have Springfield as a slight favorite this week.  

2 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

I'm an obvious Henry County homer who has a tendency to take this game for granted. We've had a lot of success against Springfield over the years. Even losing the region title to them last year ended up not meaning much in the end (see: 3rd round). 

HOWEVER, none of that stuff matters anymore. This Springfield team has been thoroughly impressive. They haven't faced the toughest competition, but they have absolutely obliterated teams in ways they haven't normally done in the past, and they've been doing it week in and week out. 

I would go so far to say, IF I was an unbiased observer, even after taking into account HC's comparatively harder schedule to date, I would STILL probably have Springfield as a slight favorite this week.  

I’m more so impressed with them defensively, if I had to pick a weak point of the two, their offense would be a notch down.

5 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

We are weak this year, very very weak. We appreciate just being in the conversation 

I know it’s hard to get any small dose of criticism from 3rd party lol every team has its weaknesses. Either way, all I’m saying is the defense seems to be more impressive than the offense. Even with the Qb’s mom begging for him to get more attention on Twitter for Mr. 5a lolll

Just now, PurpleCat said:

I like Springfield in this one honestly. Yeah Henry has had a tougher schedule, but Springfield has boat raced everybody they have played, and their one common opponent (Kenwood), Springfield had a more impressive outcome. 

Buddy I use to be a big fan of comparing scores for a prediction on games…. This year that has went out the window. Too many puzzling results.