Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

1 minute ago, brian2000 said:

In the run game I give the edge to the Patriots. Good backs behind good blocking.  Likes to run behind Luke a bunch. In the passing game I give edge to the Jackets only bc I think they have a bunch of good WRs. 

This will be the Jackets biggest test to date. Im not to concerned with the defense but am anxious to see the offense having more weapons than last yr. I can’t help but think of  only scored 6 pts in 2 games last yr. I know it’s a different yr and offense appears to be better but it’s still in the back of my mind. 

You might as well say it both fan bases are already thinking it.  Without looking it up I think Big Red got 23 on our D in the quarter finals last year, which is a lot.  We will definitely have to score this year.  IMHO, we can’t expect the D to shut them out 

9 hours ago, brian2000 said:

In the run game I give the edge to the Patriots. Good backs behind good blocking.  Likes to run behind Luke a bunch. In the passing game I give edge to the Jackets only bc I think they have a bunch of good WRs. 

This will be the Jackets biggest test to date. Im not to concerned with the defense but am anxious to see the offense having more weapons than last yr. I can’t help but think of  only scoring 6 pts in 2 games last yr. I know it’s a different yr and offense appears to be better but it’s still in the back of my mind. 

Edited by mmb
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, GaryGaines said:

Henry by 4 scores.

The Henry Co "Star OC" only struggles against elite defenses (Beech/Brentwood). Springfield scores are deceptive. They haven't played anyone all year. 

Better be ready because the Big. Red. Rolls. Friday night. 

Henry Co. Vs Mt Juliet Semi Finals.

Our D may be not be elite and our offense may be weak but one thing is sure Coach Wilson will be ready