Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

2 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

Jackets without 3 All district players last Friday night and beat Rossview   32 - 7 , happy how the young guys stepped up and showed they will be ready when its there time next season.

Watched South Gibson film and the Jackets beats that team by 3 scores IMO.. Not enough athleticism on the back end to keep up. 

Excited for this Friday, Big game that will IMO decided who will be at home in November when we replay this one. 

Will be active in the thread all week and post a score Friday. Praying for a clean safe game on both sides. Go Jackets!

Being that we won by 22 over South Gibson, I'd assume the Springfield/Henry County game will come down to the wire.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RagingRedPatriot said:

Being that we won by 22 over South Gibson, I'd assume the Springfield/Henry County game will come down to the wire.

I expect this game to be closer than it was in Nov. Both teams are capable of winning imo. Patriots have already been tested. Im anxious to see how the Jackets do against their first real test. I haven’t made up my mind on a prediction but I can see both teams scoring in the 20s.

Edited by brian2000