Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

2 hours ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

How do the Henry County fans feel about this years HC team vs last years HC squad? Just curious as to the home town feel of what the pros and cons are? Huge upsides/downsides from last years team?

I think this years team is a touch better. Passing game is better and running game seems to be close or equal to last year. Defense seems to be just as good if not better as well. It’s hard to remember it all year to year but we have a veteran team that has been through some battles. 

2 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

I think this years team is a touch better. Passing game is better and running game seems to be close or equal to last year. Defense seems to be just as good if not better as well. It’s hard to remember it all year to year but we have a veteran team that has been through some battles. 

I think we are a lot better offensively and defensively this year as well. Offense is definitely more balanced this year. It should be a dandy of a game Friday night. I can’t wait!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, brian2000 said:

Last year first 6 games Jackets avg scoring 28 pts giving up 8. 

This year through first 6 games Jackets avg score 38 ppg giving up 6.

Obviously the same schedule. Jackets offense has gotten better. We’ll see if they can put up some points on the Patriots this year. 

We missed 2 big passing plays in Paris last year and the bubble screens on the first drive in the playoffs was our only successful plays before we started shooting ourselves in the foot.

Would love to see them let Crenshaw loose and show off his arm and legs!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eers said:

Ok, this is going to get me a tongue lashing I’m sure, BUT I don’t think Springfield can beat a good team throwing the ball. HC loads the box Friday and the prolific SHS offense is silenced.

Henry County 27   
Springfield 7

*leslie jordan voice* well im just gonna…save this for later

• Like 1