Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

13 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I don’t think designed QB runs will work much either...maybe a couple yds. In Nov Devon had a few scrambles and held onto the ball and couldn’t out run the pursuit. He has to get rid of it if nothing is there imo. So far the passing game is alot better this year. This game will be a big test for the Jackets for sure.

I agree the passing game has looked better, but I think subpar opponents has been a huge part of that. Their opponents have 14 wins combined through 6 weeks and Greenbrier is the only one with a winning record at 3-2. I may be surprised, but Springfield has looked really good against bad teams. This week could change my mind, but right now I see them as just above average. That’s really not a shot at them, just my honest opinion. 

2 minutes ago, eers said:

I agree the passing game has looked better, but I think subpar opponents has been a huge part of that. Their opponents have 14 wins combined through 6 weeks and Greenbrier is the only one with a winning record at 3-2. I may be surprised, but Springfield has looked really good against bad teams. This week could change my mind, but right now I see them as just above average. That’s really not a shot at them, just my honest opinion. 

I understand. Jackets have to prove it. I expect to see about the same type of HC team we saw in Nov. Jackets have to do what they do best and Do Not Shoot Self In The Foot to give themselves a chance for home advantage come Nov.

5 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I understand. Jackets have to prove it. I expect to see about the same type of HC team we saw in Nov. Jackets have to do what they do best and Do Not Shoot Self In The Foot to give themselves a chance for home advantage come Nov.

The have to play without mistakes and hit a couple big plays early to have a shot. 

Just now, eers said:

The have to play without mistakes and hit a couple big plays early to have a shot. 

Just like any team who is talented but at a slight disadvantage looking at the overall picture… they need to hit a few big plays, win on special teams, win the turnover battle and win the T$$AA flag battle. Boy those refs love love love pulling that yellow thing out of their crotch area this season.

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

Your fan base brought it up. And brought up #1 twice. The kid was filling in. You guys get butt hurt if someone makes a little fun of your players. But here we are

I cant speak for anyone but me, and none of this has anything to do with the game, my whole point being that, both teams will be prepared, anything outside of that is drama I am not subscribing to...

• Sad 1