Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

1 minute ago, TheCommissioner said:

in all seriousness it is one of the very best things we have done 

It’s gotta be a good thing. If it ever gets even just 1 guy some exposure and a chance to be seen and play at the next level it would be worth it. I always watch the game on Sunday morning it give me something to do. Springfield is fun to watch. 

5 minutes ago, RollRed said:

I enjoy the back and forth with them. I wish we would get something like that going. The higher ups are afraid to cut into that gate $$. 

I think it puts more people in the stands. I know that doesn’t sound right, but since social dweebs has been airing our games live our stands are more packed than ever before. I guess it gets some of the old alum fired back up about high school football and they find their way back to the stadium. Seems like more people in our community talking about Jackets football. 

I don’t want to be labeled as a troll, but I’ve been watching more games/highlights and I just really believe Springfield is outmanned here. They may score more than the 7 I predicted, but to do so it will have to be on big plays. I don’t think they will have long sustained scoring drives. IMO Henry County’s front seven will control the game and they have athletes to run with the Springfield athletes.

I typically pull for Springfield. I love the fans and think the staff has done an exceptional job in their time there, but HC just looks to be much more physical. 

• Upvote 2