Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

Just now, BigRed88 said:

Ok I thought so and it would be at Munford. So that puts a little extra incentive on winning this game. Nobody wants to go to Munford in the 2nd round with the way they've been playing this year. 

OH don't get me wrong this is the region title right here!

This is the big one, all eyes will be on this one Friday!

1 hour ago, olddevil said:

Hello old friend. I too am old and slow. but I remember well  last year's Portland/Munford game. I think it is enough for us to worry about each other now and not fret too much about an as yet unproven Memphis area team. Hope to get to see you Friday.

GO BIG RED

you’re correct sir.  Thank for bringing me back to the current situation.  I hope to be there Friday and reconnect again. We had a death in the family recently and the visitation may conflict with game time

3 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

Load up to stop the run! Please do! :wink:

3 hours ago, mmb said:

I just hope y’all load up to stop the run too. 

I was kinda thinking the same thing  from Jackets perspective. We all know that the Patriots are a balanced team. 2 has a good arm and pretty good with accuracy. Boyd seems to be his favorite target. Both teams have tons of experience and athletes it will be an interesting game.

3 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

I’m just here for the popcorn… :popcorneater:

Seriously, it should be a good game between two schools with a lot of history and good squads this season. Hopefully, I’ll be there Friday night. HC has played the tougher schedule thus far, but year in and year out Dustin Wilson and the Yellow Jackets always play a strong schedule. I’m curious to see if this BIG O-Lineman is good as they say. Springfield’s D is legit and they swarm to the football! I could see this being a 1 score game. 

He is as good as advertised, in my opinion. However, I’m not a talent evaluator or college recruiter.

I went back and watched game in Nov and  HC was playing good ball and didn’t hurt themselves. The Jackets on the other hand shot themselves in the foot. Low snap on a punt that gave HC short field, kickoff that bounced off a front lineman that gave them short field, piss poor tackling at times, DB slowly getting out of his backpeddle and getting burnt that gave them good field position, Devon hung onto ball too long at times, unnecessary block in the back that wiped off a td.......the Jackets can’t kill themselves anymore. I expect to see the Nov version of HC. Jackets have to play loose balls to the wall.

Edited by brian2000

15 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I went back and watched game in Nov and even though HC was playing good ball and didn’t hurt themselves. The Jackets on the other hand shot themselves in the foot. Low snap on a punt that gave HC short field, kickoff that bounced off a front lineman that gave them short field, piss poor tackling at times, DB slowly getting out of his backpeddle and getting burnt that gave them good field position, Devon hung onto ball too long at times, unnecessary block in the back that wiped off a td.......the Jackets can’t kill themselves anymore. I expect to see the Nov version of HC. Jackets have to play loose balls to the wall.

Yep we didn't help ourselves at all that night.

I'm excited for this one!!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

well that will wipeout some wins 

They got 2 big times transfers this season otherwise no one would be talking about them. Brighton is probably pretty messed up about it. One of the players was a Brighton kid. They have ways of sweeping things under the rug. If everything isn’t by the book then they deserve to get busted, in my humble opinion. May not hear another word about it though. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RollRed said:

They got 2 big times transfers this season otherwise no one would be talking about them. Brighton is probably pretty messed up about it. One of the players was a Brighton kid. They have ways of sweeping things under the rug. If everything isn’t by the book then they deserve to get busted, in my humble opinion. May not hear another word about it though. 

I wouldn’t be surprised for our Region to sweep Region 8 in the first round