Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

23 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Watching the Social Dweebs game video, and though both sides have rights to question some of the officiating calls, the illegal shift call on the Jackets that brought back a TD pass on the final drive of regulation was correct. 23 Flair the far WR for Springfield didn’t get set before the snap. 

That’s on Devon 

On 10/1/2022 at 1:46 AM, eers said:

The reasoning makes sense to me also… there’s no one on that sideline that really believes they can win. TBH I’m surprised this game is on the schedule. In 2017, I personally heard Coach Wilson say they had no business playing Beech and they wouldn’t be on the schedule after the home and home. That’s why they didn’t play in 2019/2020. 

Eers we played to win last year. I think we will this week as well hopefully. But every other time we have sit many starters i know this for a fact. Now with that I am not saying we would have won with them in I am just making a true statement. If anyone is the least banged up they will not play this week. Cant wait to play on your guys new turf...it looks great on film. 

On 9/28/2022 at 10:35 AM, ilovethegame said:

IMO Jackets have the best passing game they've had since 2010...

Plenty of receivers and a QB who can put it anywhere on the field.

2 of our top pass catchers this season didn't play against Henry either time last year.

Henry does what they do, if the Jackets can slow down there run and put them in obvious passing situations (3&7+) the Jackets may surprise some with the outcome. Henry cant keep up with the Jackets in the air. 

But this is all IF'S! they have to line up and play @7 on Friday.

Wish we could have started throwing it around earlier, really thought that was our biggest advantage all week!

I knew Henry DB'S couldn't keep up.

Great game Henry hope we can replay it in November!

2 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

Wish we could have started throwing it around earlier, really thought that was our biggest advantage all week!

I knew Henry DB'S couldn't keep up.

Great game Henry hope we can replay it in November!

The play calling in the pass game in 2nd half was the answer. Trips to one side.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Eers we played to win last year. I think we will this week as well hopefully. But every other time we have sit many starters i know this for a fact. Now with that I am not saying we would have won with them in I am just making a true statement. If anyone is the least banged up they will not play this week. Cant wait to play on your guys new turf...it looks great on film. 

The turf is nice. Glad the mud pit is gone. 

I don’t think Springfield had a chance in 17-18, no matter who was hurt or playing. This year could get a little more interesting. 

I’m hoping we end up in the same region for the next cycle.