Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I don’t know a lot about the Memphis area teams but we heard the same talk last year about Memphis Central when they came to Springfield in round 2. I know going there will be tougher if we have to go to Munford, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. 

Absolutely. Good luck when that time comes. 

26 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Whale of a ball game tonight! Congrats to HC. Despite his poor play in the 1st Half, Crenshaw was still the best player on the field tonight. The Patriots may be more talented overall. Springfield will see Henry County again. I hope the game is as competitive, 

Crenshaw is very good but he wasn’t the best player on that field tonight. We can agree to disagree on that. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

I was proud of the Jackets for not packing it in at the half after the pick 6 to close out the 2nd qtr. They came out in the 2nd half and played a much better game. Jackets D more than held their own tonight. Only gave up 14 pts to a VERY GOOD HC team in 4 quarters. I also thought it said ALOT abt the Jackets D that the HC OC didnt run #0 behind #76 with #36 as a lead blocker when all he needed was 3 yards. Being that he scored, great play call and execution by HC. If he doesnt score, EVERY HC fan on here is asking why he didnt do what I would've done 100 times out of 100 times with those 3 guys. 

The Patriots won and are happy right now, but it wont be a comfortable bus ride back to Paris for several of their players, especially when they get off that bus after riding for 2 hrs.

RollRed and crew, y'all gonna need to have an extra ice tub delivered to the fieldhouse before they get home! 

Great game HC! Hopefully we can return the favor in November when it counts even more!

I imagine Springfield has several sore players in the morning as well.

Just now, SEC1rules said:

Crenshaw is very good but he wasn’t the best player on that field tonight. We can agree to disagree on that. 

I will say the Crenshaw we saw in the second half wasn’t the same one we saw in the first half. I think the pick six lit a fire under him for the second half. He may well have been the best player on the field in the second half. The Henry County QB thoroughly outplayed him in the first half though

11 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

I was proud of the Jackets for not packing it in at the half after the pick 6 to close out the 2nd qtr. They came out in the 2nd half and played a much better game. Jackets D more than held their own tonight. Only gave up 14 pts to a VERY GOOD HC team in 4 quarters. I also thought it said ALOT abt the Jackets D that the HC OC didnt run #0 behind #76 with #36 as a lead blocker when all he needed was 3 yards. Being that he scored, great play call and execution by HC. If he doesnt score, EVERY HC fan on here is asking why he didnt do what I would've done 100 times out of 100 times with those 3 guys. 

The Patriots won and are happy right now, but it wont be a comfortable bus ride back to Paris for several of their players, especially when they get off that bus after riding for 2 hrs.

RollRed and crew, y'all gonna need to have an extra ice tub delivered to the fieldhouse before they get home! 

Great game HC! Hopefully we can return the favor in November when it counts even more!

I was convinced that would be the play on the 2 point attempt

76 for Henry County is a mountain of a man. He’s gritty and what anyone should be looking for at the next level. Hope the Vols get him. In my opinion he was the best player on the field tonight and not really even a close second. A lot of good talent on both teams teams tonight, but that guy is a beast. Proud of the Jackets will to keep fighting. I’m going to take a lot of crap from everybody on here, but if we play Henry County again this year and both teams are fully healthy we will win by 2 touchdowns or more. Last year’s beating of 23-0 was still in our players heads the first half tonight and look what happened when they came out and played loose in the second half. I sure hope we get to play again. No disrespect to Henry County. I think you guys have a heck of a football team, but IMO we are 14 or more points better if we are both healthy. Good luck to Henry County the rest of the year. 

7 minutes ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

76 for Henry County is a mountain of a man. He’s gritty and what anyone should be looking for at the next level. Hope the Vols get him. In my opinion he was the best player on the field tonight and not really even a close second. A lot of good talent on both teams teams tonight, but that guy is a beast. Proud of the Jackets will to keep fighting. I’m going to take a lot of crap from everybody on here, but if we play Henry County again this year and both teams are fully healthy we will win by 2 touchdowns or more. Last year’s beating of 23-0 was still in our players heads the first half tonight and look what happened when they came out and played loose in the second half. I sure hope we get to play again. No disrespect to Henry County. I think you guys have a heck of a football team, but IMO we are 14 or more points better if we are both healthy. Good luck to Henry County the rest of the year. 

76 is committed to Arkansas I believe