Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

congrats it was a nice win for the Big Red.  Maybe we earned a tiny bit of respect tonight

It’s always been there brother. Notice all week I didn’t have much to say on this game. I’ve been nervous about it not gonna lie. HC has to get healthy now and on to a pretty tough Paducah Tilghman next week. I’d bet the house we get to see this game again November, Best of luck with you and the Jackets until then

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

It’s always been there brother. Notice all week I didn’t have much to say on this game. I’ve been nervous about it not gonna lie. HC has to get healthy now and on to a pretty tough Paducah Tilghman next week. I’d bet the house we get to see this game again November, Best of luck with you and the Jackets until then

I was nervous the whole day LOL 

I knew Big Red would go for 2 before  you scored,  I thought you would just run off tackle over the left side over the big tackle.  Kudos to your staff.  The 2 pointer was not only well designed but well executed 

21 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Hoping for the same thing.  I am looking forward to crashing some tailgating in Big Red Country although @eers has us losing the rest of our games 

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Hoping for the same thing.  I am looking forward to crashing some tailgating in Big Red Country although @eers has us losing the rest of our games 

I think he’s right with the Beech/Springfield prediction… they’re absolutely rolling right now. I could see them being 10 point favorite as it stands.