Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

9 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Revert to my response as I find his “reasoning” absolutely comical

He does not want key players getting injured in a non region game against a very physical opponent, perfectly reasonble I think, winning or losing will not effect the region standings, placement in the playoffs or anything. However, a fair question would be, why even schedule the game? I get it, but like I said, I believe it is an opportunity to get better...

The reasoning makes sense to me also… there’s no one on that sideline that really believes they can win. TBH I’m surprised this game is on the schedule. In 2017, I personally heard Coach Wilson say they had no business playing Beech and they wouldn’t be on the schedule after the home and home. That’s why they didn’t play in 2019/2020. 

1 minute ago, eers said:

The reasoning makes sense to me also… there’s no one on that sideline that really believes they can win. TBH I’m surprised this game is on the schedule. In 2017, I personally heard Coach Wilson say they had no business playing Beech and they wouldn’t be on the schedule after the home and home. That’s why they didn’t play in 2019/2020. 

I disagree with the bold, but everything else you said is fair...

Just now, Kevin38 said:

I disagree with the bold, but everything else you said is fair...

The staff didn’t think they could win in 17/18 and I don’t think they believe that they can now. Until Springfield actually beats Beech I will stand by that. They play to win, but don’t really believe they will. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, eers said:

The staff didn’t think they could win in 17/18 and I don’t think they believe that they can now. Until Springfield actually beats Beech I will stand by that. They play to win, but don’t really believe they will. 

I am assuming you played football, I always thought I could win, as a Springfield player they believe, the coaches believe they can win this year, maybe they didnt in 2018, I say they did in 2017, just may not believe it is worth it to try this year (hope I am wrong). I also believe you will never beat a team unless you believe you can...

3 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Whale of a ball game tonight! Congrats to HC. Despite his poor play in the 1st Half, Crenshaw was still the best player on the field tonight. The Patriots may be more talented overall. Springfield will see Henry County again. I hope the game is as competitive, 

Great football player. I’ll take #2 in Red though. GBR

Where's Gary??

16 hours ago, Mitch53 said:

Im fixing be 70 years old in a few days but I will meet you and make fun of you to your face for 1000 dollars. Aint that what you said. I dont have to be able to whoop you right?

16 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

Anybody wanna talk ####, you can talk #### to my face then get dealt with. I'm bout that #### believe that

on a side note, does any know if BigRed88 loss or won $1000?