Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

15 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

FYI, beginning Monday morning at 7AM this game is one of four that can be voted on for Tennessee Titans Game of the Week at www.tennesseetitans.com. Voting closes Thursday I believe. I think both fan bases can come together to make this happen. 

Here is a direct link:

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/community/game-of-the-week

Edited by SEC1rules
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, GaryGaines said:

Only if the "Star OC" will come too. Have a middle school jv game I need some offensive magic to present. I'll even wear red. I am a little guy too.

Henry Co. Vs. Mt Juliet Semi Finals!

What position you playing in that middle school game? Isn’t your coach supposed to come up with a plan? Is this 2 hand touch? I’m not believing your mom lets you play full contact. She always has the sweetest things to say about her little Gary. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RollRed said:

What position you playing in that middle school game? Isn’t your coach supposed to come up with a plan? Is this 2 hand touch? I’m not believing your mom lets you play full contact. She always has the sweetest things to say about her little Gary. 

I’m beginning to think that “Star OC” is little Gary’s daddy. 

On 9/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I know it’s hard to get any small dose of criticism from 3rd party lol every team has its weaknesses. Either way, all I’m saying is the defense seems to be more impressive than the offense. Even with the Qb’s mom begging for him to get more attention on Twitter for Mr. 5a lolll

I was just kidding.  Our D though is swarming to the ball this year. Just like a bunch of yellow jackets (see what I did there LOL) 

Jackets without 3 All district players last Friday night and beat Rossview   32 - 7 , happy how the young guys stepped up and showed they will be ready when its there time next season.

Watched South Gibson film and the Jackets beats that team by 3 scores IMO.. Not enough athleticism on the back end to keep up. 

Excited for this Friday, Big game that will IMO decided who will be at home in November when we replay this one. 

Will be active in the thread all week and post a score Friday. Praying for a clean safe game on both sides. Go Jackets!

• Like 1