Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

13 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I didn’t imply or say he wouldn’t be :popcorneater:

Nobody said I was talking directly to you...:popcorneater:

Time to cut through all the crap and make this a real thread. Springfield is the team with EVERYTHING to lose in this game. They are undefeated at 6-0, it's a home game for the Yellow Jackets, they are the defending region champs, I mean everything is on the line for the Jackets. Henry County will come to Springfield with two losses on the season, we've proven we can still make it to the semifinals without winning the region. Me personally, I'm not worried in the slightest about this game. We know it will be tough, but we've played tough games this season to prepare us for this moment. It's GO TIME PATRIOTS!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!

48 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Time to cut through all the crap and make this a real thread. Springfield is the team with EVERYTHING to lose in this game. They are undefeated at 6-0, it's a home game for the Yellow Jackets, they are the defending region champs, I mean everything is on the line for the Jackets. Henry County will come to Springfield with two losses on the season, we've proven we can still make it to the semifinals without winning the region. Me personally, I'm not worried in the slightest about this game. We know it will be tough, but we've played tough games this season to prepare us for this moment. It's GO TIME PATRIOTS!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!

But have you won said “Tough” games this season…….

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

GO BIG RED!!!!

Win or lose, their could possibly be a rematch in Nov.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigRed88 said:

GO BIG RED!!!!

MBA and Haywood in preseason and Beech and Brentwood is tough competition no doubt.