Cornersville @Fayetteville

City223

7 hours ago, GreatTiger said:

I hope Cornersville fans will show up tonight.  This thread is dead and Dawg fans usually talk more good spirited trash than the average fan base.  Support your team even when the odds are long.  Any given Friday night, right?  City fans came over pretty strong when we knew it could be a long night four years ago.  It was.  We took our lumps knowing better days were ahead.   They are.  These are much better days!  GO TIGERS! 

Wholeheartedly agree with your statement, no matter the situation your team is in, up, down, indifferent, continue to support these kids, remember they are still high schoolers and anything can happen on any given friday night.  I know the outcome isn't what Cornersville football or their fans wanted but there will be better days ahead.  It was like this before and it got better and it will do the same again, just keep the faith.  Go Dawgs!

54 minutes ago, GODAWGS89 said:

It’s not the kids I don’t support, they’re great. That football coach is the one who I don’t and won’t ever support because he’s a sham and somehow stole this job from more deserving candidates while also pushing away a very good and key member of the coaching staff. 

The coaches sceme wasn’t terrible. If y’all had close to the amount of talent city has y’all would’ve competed. Cville was just heavily outmatched