Cornersville @Fayetteville

City223

15 minutes ago, City223 said:

They’re not realizing  kids don’t get kicked off for no reason, especially when you’re aready low on numbers. Had to of been a good reason

No doubt. This is the same kid that gets a unsportsmanlike penalty once a game and is always causing a problem. The kid already quit once…

Edited by Rocketboy21

7 hours ago, Rocketboy21 said:

No doubt. This is the same kid that gets a unsportsmanlike penalty once a game and is always causing a problem. The kid already quit once…

Although, leader might have been a poor choice of words for Bradden. The kids still a loved member of that team and I know for certain that all the Cornersville players went into last night with the mentality “we’re gonna get the our butts kicked because of Waddell”. Came straight from the horses mouth. Those players don’t believe in waddell and as a result he won’t ever win very much in Cornersville.

1 hour ago, GODAWGS89 said:

Although, leader might have been a poor choice of words for Bradden. The kids still a loved member of that team and I know for certain that all the Cornersville players went into last night with the mentality “we’re gonna get the our butts kicked because of Waddell”. Came straight from the horses mouth. Those players don’t believe in waddell and as a result he won’t ever win very much in Cornersville.

I’m starting to think Waddel never got a real chance from anyone in that community. Do you think y’all would’ve had a chance to win this with the old coach? 

1 hour ago, GODAWGS89 said:

Not sure Nick Saban could win with the current talent level and numbers. No slight at all to the young men playing. Undersized, low numbers, .. The talent level just isn’t the same as what you’re use to the past few years. Looking at the middle school program it’s gonna be a few more years before it’s back to competitive . Waddell May be terrible but he never had a chance.. 

24 minutes ago, City223 said:

I’m starting to think Waddel never got a real chance from anyone in that community. Do you think y’all would’ve had a chance to win this with the old coach? 

No, Fayetteville is a big athletic team, but I believe Cornersville would be 5-2 instead of 2-5. Not everybody is a head coach and Waddell has proven he is not a head coach by the way he is running the program. 

Cornersville was just out matched. 8 seniors, 11 juniors (10 now because his cell phone was more important) 6 sophmores, 3 freshman. Parents need to leave the coaching to the coach. How many times did you see the Tigers players waving their parent to the sidelines. WHile i believe waddle could be better. its hard to lead a team if they believe your going to fail them and with few exceptions refuse to put full effort in. i thinkk most of the parents are upset that the coach didnt ask for their opinion with all their junior football coaching experience. the parents have let this program down  Ben is the only one who seems to play with any heart and he seems to be wearing down from all the weight. all the negativity. i hope that the parents of future classes learn from them and raise their boys a liitle better. maybe then  they will have a respectable program.