TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

1 minute ago, Mom7 said:

Thank you.y sons are the two most important people to me in this world. I’m sensitive. I know that’s not a good thing because some people are crazy but after Friday night I told my husband I wasn’t letting anything slide anymore. I shouldn’t have said all of what I said since he clearly thinks Kobyn is a good player. So I’m sorry for sounding like a crazy mom. Lol

Nothing about what you did was crazy, you’re just protecting your son, hope Kobyn and Cole continue to push, they are the backbone to this team. Hopefully next year will be better for them 

54 minutes ago, JACKFAN said:

I know his parents and both of the boys. Calhoun and his older brother. I was at the game. I saw what Kobyn did on the field. That kid played his #### off and he came crying off the field saying it was all his fault even tho he had 4 td’s and plenty of tackles. So don’t give me he needs to take responsibility. He is a leader in every dang sport he plays. I know I’m ranting but it’s probably a good thing his parents aren’t on here. Not sure how they would react to you talking crap about their kid. 

Well I happen to be really really close to the family as well.  I watched the game Friday night and Calhoun played one heck of a game.  I really haven't seen where anyone is talking crap about him though.  If you need me to handle Dansby, I'll whip his head for you!

5 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

Nothing about what you did was crazy, you’re just protecting your son, hope Kobyn and Cole continue to push, they are the backbone to this team. Hopefully next year will be better for them 

Thank you I appreciate that! They both try as hard as they can. We have a young team this year. It’s hard on the boys with the way the games are going. I can’t speak for Cole but I can for Kobyn. He says everything is his fault but he strives and trains to be better each week. Thank you for those kind words! 

2 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

Well I happen to be really really close to the family as well.  I watched the game Friday night and Calhoun played one heck of a game.  I really haven't seen where anyone is talking crap about him though.  If you need me to handle Dansby, I'll whip his head for you!

Here we go again with this clown!!!!

10 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

Cam, 

No one is talking about you and your deep sea fishing trip tail....Ms. Calhoun apologized after she realized no on was attacking her baby!  Little misunderstanding...Now go do what Curt and Crook tell you to do!!!!!

3 minutes ago, DansbyGilmore said:

Cam, 

No one is talking about you and your deep sea fishing trip tail....Ms. Calhoun apologized after she realized no on was attacking her baby!  Little misunderstanding...Now go do what Curt and Crook tell you to do!!!!!

Lol :lol: I was just saying she doesn’t have to apologize for attempting to protect her son, we back now, had a blast! 

25 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

I could have sworn I have seen you talking all kinds of crazy this year about the Jackets and Coaching Staff.  And I seen a "Mean Tweet" you posted Friday night about TC not making the playoffs this year for the first time in 35 years and how terrible that is.  Had that been our previous President, he would have been blasted.  Is this not the same guy, or am I mistaken you for another Cheese Jr?

51 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

From a westmoreland fan I have to say I commend all the TC kids that stick the season out. It shows a lot more about people sometimes to stick a season like this out than it does to win a state championship. It’s easy to stick around when things are going good. It’s hard when they ain’t. That’s why this westmoreland group we have this season are so special to me other than having a senior on the team. Last year we had such high hopes and they didn’t play out in wins and losses but they never quit and kept every game close and fought until the end. It’s made them better people as well as a better team this season from not quitting when adversity hit. It’s a life lesson as well as we all know

16 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

I could have sworn I have seen you talking all kinds of crazy this year about the Jackets and Coaching Staff.  And I seen a "Mean Tweet" you posted Friday night about TC not making the playoffs this year for the first time in 35 years and how terrible that is.  Had that been our previous President, he would have been blasted.  Is this not the same guy, or am I mistaken you for another Cheese Jr?

I don’t see how my tweet was a “mean tweet” I believe 99% of people would say that it is unbelievable that TC will not be in the playoffs this year(barring a miracle). And I’ve not said hardly anything about the players, the main thing that I have stated is that anyone else at TC and they would be let go and that it’s unfair for the old timers to do the “he ain’t got no talent” excuse, bottom line is this, that board on the wall in the locker room is no longer a true statement and that starts with the top and works it’s way down, you’re only as good as your leader 

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

From a westmoreland fan I have to say I commend all the TC kids that stick the season out. It shows a lot more about people sometimes to stick a season like this out than it does to win a state championship. It’s easy to stick around when things are going good. It’s hard when they ain’t. That’s why this westmoreland group we have this season are so special to me other than having a senior on the team. Last year we had such high hopes and they didn’t play out in wins and losses but they never quit and kept every game close and fought until the end. It’s made them better people as well as a better team this season from not quitting when adversity hit. It’s a life lesson as well as we all know

The leadership on that Westmoreland team is unquestioned, I’ll be up the hill on the 14th for that ER game

2 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I would agree with that.  Tough times don't last, but tough people do.  I think about the low numbers that TC has right now.  Just think about trying to get kids to come out next spring.  It will be a challenge, but the ones who are there need to stick it out.  

• Upvote 1