TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

1 minute ago, Grunt said:

Yes they did. Pitiful showing. Penalities, QB dropped balls, safety, etc.

Say what you want but some of these things start at the top, TC has made similar mistakes since Blake has been the Coach but have always had the talent to bail him out, they don’t now. Playoff streak is over and anyone not named Satterfield would be canned if this happened, but the old timers around town will pin it on “he ain’t got no talent”, from a Trousdale County alum, I love the TC but this is a daggum joke 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

Say what you want but some of these things start at the top, TC has made similar mistakes since Blake has been the Coach but have always had the talent to bail him out, they don’t now. Playoff streak is over and anyone not named Satterfield would be canned if this happened, but the old timers around town will pin it on “he ain’t got no talent”, from a Trousdale County alum, I love the TC but this is a daggum joke 

Not all the old timers see it that way ! Us true tc fans know that he has rode the backs of the talent the past three years and lost the big games on his coaching. This season is a true showing of his coaching abilities. Tonight He even declined (at first )the post game interview with the radio station.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldschoolTC said:

Not all the old timers see it that way ! Us true tc fans know that he has rode the backs of the talent the past three years and lost the big games on his coaching. This season is a true showing of his coaching abilities. Tonight He even declined (at first )the post game interview with the radio station.

I’m not surprised, but as I mentioned it is what it is, it’s not like his dad is going to fire him, it won’t get any better for the next couple years at least, this season will sit back the program for years because kids won’t want to play and lose, heard earlier in the week that 8 more kids had already stated that they would quit if we lost this game