TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

21 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

I mean everyone deserves second chances, but I do believe Blake could have done more in the summer and the first few weeks to best prepare his team, as bad as it is, gunter and gregory should have been playing OL the whole season. We continue to run shotgun when the center has a hard time snapping it consistently above Calhoun's knees. Will I be upset if Blake gets a pass, no. Will I be upset if several people continue to blame the kids, yes. We appreciate the views!

I don't blame either. The kids are improving and getting better that's all you can ask of them. With Blake yes they should have conditioned a lot doing the summer and now with all the kids that have left the team it has can't back and bitten TC in the butt. As far as x and o I think Gunter and Gregory have to play in the line to give us a chance. He doesn't have that many linemen standing on the sideline to pick from. With the shotgun, he is playing the quick game when you can't trust your line to hold up in the run game or pass game you go to shotgun with a quick game, and all the bubble pass and jailbreak screens. I think if we went under center that would cause more issues for the offense. 

24 minutes ago, JACKFAN said:

Only reason QB dropped the balls was because he had horrible snaps. If you watched the game you would know this. 

Does the QB and the Center play on the same team????  Then fix it!!!!  They practice this stuff every day in practice.  It don't matter if its the QB's fault or the Center's fault...They both wear the Purple and Gold and it doesn't take watching the game to know that!  Someone eventually has to take responsibility and be the leader.  

I know his parents and both of the boys. Calhoun and his older brother. I was at the game. I saw what Kobyn did on the field. That kid played his #### off and he came crying off the field saying it was all his fault even tho he had 4 td’s and plenty of tackles. So don’t give me he needs to take responsibility. He is a leader in every dang sport he plays. I know I’m ranting but it’s probably a good thing his parents aren’t on here. Not sure how they would react to you talking crap about their kid. 

3 hours ago, DansbyGilmore said:

Does the QB and the Center play on the same team????  Then fix it!!!!  They practice this stuff every day in practice.  It don't matter if its the QB's fault or the Center's fault...They both wear the Purple and Gold and it doesn't take watching the game to know that!  Someone eventually has to take responsibility and be the leader.  

This is Kobyns mom. I get on here every so often to see what people are saying about the Jackets. My husband tells me not to get on here because people are stupid and say things hiding behind the computer or whatever but I’m not hiding. This is Calhoun’s mom. I’m going to say this one time and one time ONLY do not speak about my child again. He is a leader. He leads that team. He does all he can do. Friday night he played his butt off as he does every game. He said they lost because of him. He still says that. He takes FULL responsibility even tho there are 10 more on the field with him. Yea they all wear purple and gold but if he gets a bad snap that’s his fault? I’m not saying anything negative about the center. They are doing the best they can with what they have to work with this year. So kindly stg up about my kid. If not me and his father will gladly meet you or call you to discuss our child. Don’t have his name in your mouth again. My child is a heck of a player. I’m bragging. Yes. But I’m sick of grown adults talking about him. It’s beyond ridiculous!!!

9 minutes ago, Mom7 said:

This is Kobyns mom. I get on here every so often to see what people are saying about the Jackets. My husband tells me not to get on here because people are stupid and say things hiding behind the computer or whatever but I’m not hiding. This is Calhoun’s mom. I’m going to say this one time and one time ONLY do not speak about my child again. He is a leader. He leads that team. He does all he can do. Friday night he played his butt off as he does every game. He said they lost because of him. He still says that. He takes FULL responsibility even tho there are 10 more on the field with him. Yea they all wear purple and gold but if he gets a bad snap that’s his fault? I’m not saying anything negative about the center. They are doing the best they can with what they have to work with this year. So kindly stg up about my kid. If not me and his father will gladly meet you or call you to discuss our child. Don’t have his name in your mouth again. My child is a heck of a player. I’m bragging. Yes. But I’m sick of grown adults talking about him. It’s beyond ridiculous!!!

So you clearly missed the whole point!!!!  And you can go back and look at every post made by me to see if I was bashing your Kid!!!!  You may want to start with the one that said, "I would take Calhoun and Gregory on any of my teams!"  But you only read what you want.  And in the above comment, No Way Shape Or Form does it talk about Calhoun.  Simple question and statement.  Whether it's the Center or the QB who's fault it is, it needs to get fixed (referencing back to practice).  And anyone that has clear vision can see that if it wasn't for Calhoun Friday night, TC wouldn't have been in the game at all!!!!  You may want to talk to some others about bashing your child (if you are who you say you are), but no need to come at me when I've do nothing but praise your kid and stated facts.  

Edited by DansbyGilmore

1 minute ago, DansbyGilmore said:

So you clearly missed the whole point!!!!  And you can go back and look at every post made by me to see if I was bashing your Kid!!!!  You may want to start with the one that said, "I would take Calhoun and Gregory on any of my team!"  But you only read what you want.  And in the above comment, No Way Shape Or Form does it talk about Calhoun.  Simple question and statement.  Whether it's the Center or the QB who's fault it is, it needs to get fixed (referencing back to practice).  And anyone that has clear vision can see that if it wasn't for Calhoun Friday night, TC wouldn't have been in the game at all!!!!  You may want to talk to some others about bashing your child (if you are who you say you are), but no need to come at me when I've do nothing but praise your kid and stated facts.  

Then I apologize. I heard 2 grown adults speak about my child FRIDAY night so I’m a little protective right now. It just gets old. And yes I am definitely who I say I am. So that post above will go for anyone on here that has something to say about him. If you praise him then thanks. I’m his mom so I’m going to defend him after 13 years of him playing and people talking crap about him. I’m done with it all. But thanks for saying he played good because he definitely did. 

1 minute ago, Mom7 said:

Then I apologize. I heard 2 grown adults speak about my child FRIDAY night so I’m a little protective right now. It just gets old. And yes I am definitely who I say I am. So that post above will go for anyone on here that has something to say about him. If you praise him then thanks. I’m his mom so I’m going to defend him after 13 years of him playing and people talking crap about him. I’m done with it all. But thanks for saying he played good because he definitely did. 

He is a good athlete and even better kid!  You don't have to tell me anything I don't already know.  One of these days I will come up to you and shake your hand, but for now My name is Dansby Gilmore, glad to meet you Misty! :grin:

14 minutes ago, Mom7 said:

i sure wish my margaret got on hear and defeended me like this

this right hear is true luv  

3 minutes ago, DansbyGilmore said:

He is a good athlete and even better kid!  You don't have to tell me anything I don't already know.  One of these days I will come up to you and shake your hand, but for now My name is Dansby Gilmore, glad to meet you Misty! :grin:

Thank you and again I’m sorry for snapping on you. I truly am. He just works so hard and always blames himself. It’s hard as a mom to watch him do so well but hear him saying everything is his fault. Again I’m truly sorry. Thank you and it’s nice to meet you as well!!!

2 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

i sure wish my margaret got on hear and defeended me like this

this right hear is true luv  

Thank you.y sons are the two most important people to me in this world. I’m sensitive. I know that’s not a good thing because some people are crazy but after Friday night I told my husband I wasn’t letting anything slide anymore. I shouldn’t have said all of what I said since he clearly thinks Kobyn is a good player. So I’m sorry for sounding like a crazy mom. Lol

1 minute ago, Mom7 said:

Thank you.y sons are the two most important people to me in this world. I’m sensitive. I know that’s not a good thing because some people are crazy but after Friday night I told my husband I wasn’t letting anything slide anymore. I shouldn’t have said all of what I said since he clearly thinks Kobyn is a good player. So I’m sorry for sounding like a crazy mom. Lol

i gots to myself

and wood do the same thang for my to kids

they shore grow up reel quick

you dont sound two crazy i promus