Hillwood at Tullahoma

PercyPeabody

28 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

You're right about  the needed improvement, especially on offense.  This might be the last year for Tullahoma in Class 4A, I'm hearing the enrollment numbers are up, they might possibly moving up to 5A.  Won't know until the TSSAA reveals the numbers.

Wow! Would love this! Sign us up for 5A Region 6 please.

Screenshot_20220928-175058.png

Edited by PercyPeabody
Grammar error

2 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Wow! Would love this! Sign us up for 5A Region 6 please.

Screenshot_20220928-175058.png

Realignment is good for one more season after this. Its a 3 year process. So everyone will be where they are  thru 2023 at least. Tullahoma was the second largest 4A school for this current realignment. However as schools in every class grow so does the number grow to move from 4A to 5A. At this time I see the 5A threshold moving up just higher than Tullahoma's numbers would permit them to advance. for the 2020 numbers 1115 students were needed to be in the 5A class. Tullahoma reported 1090 and I think that may have dropped some as of today.  I would be surprised that they don't wind up in 4A for 2024-2026 realignment. I don't understand being in the West side of the bracket but they made it work so I'm not complaining. 

How many of you tough guys have spoke a word to Coach Sisk? None of you cowards would, because its easier typing on a keyboard. How many put in for the coaching job? None because you can't coach and your not man enough to face adversity. Just go be an Oakland fan so you can brag about how great your team is every year. You claim to come to games the head Coach is right there, go talk to him and say what you say on here to his face. No not man enough for that, let me go home and talk trash on the internet. Smh grow up and either support the program or don't. Either way life goes on and the program will get better. Did y'all have this same energy when the team went 0-20 under Coach Olive? Was he the worst coach in the world and need to be fired? You can tell peoples level of understanding and knowledge of the game based on the crap that comes out of their mouths. Especially when you have a down year and they know nothing of the work being put in. You can actually go watch practices and see how hard they work. How many of you keyboard cowards have even done that? NONE, so sit back and be quiet or go volunteer your time and vast knowledge and turn the program around. Let yall tell it they need a new head coach, offensive and defensive coordinator so start there!  We're in good hands and our future is bright, so when they start competing at a high level again don't be a bandwagon happy fan. Keep this same energy!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

Well said

I haven't been on Coach T, very long. But I am beginning to realize, this site is nothing but negative comments, hypocrisy,  gossip, and rumors, disgruntled parents,  and fans of  rival programs bashing on there rivals. Not saying all people are negative, but there is a lot

County talk and city trash talk is twooooo different things lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

Hillwood beat Montgomery Central, they play Creek Wood later in the year.  Coach Sisk  said on his coaches show last Saturday, he mentioned  that the players returned to practice on Monday. I don't know if that is all 10 or not.

Makes more since now, thanks.

If the 10 is everyone, I think Tullahoma wins by a couple of scores, if not, it could be much closer.

6 hours ago, Ttown58 said:

Coach Sisk  mentioned last week, that  Jaxon Sheffield, and Tomlin were injured and missed the Pearl-Cohn game last week, and Mason Miller has been out with injuries. I don't know if those players will be back this week or not.

If they are out, that’s going to hurt!! Mason Has been out since CC game.

Edited by TTownFan50

16 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

Hard to predict a score on this one, Tullahoma should have the edge.   The suspended players are back, according to Coach Sisk,  they had three players out with injuries last week, Sheffield, Tomlin , and Miller, I don't know if they will be back this week. 

Injuries make it a tough one to call and the offense has been stagnant. I'll say with or without the injuried players the Wildcats should be able to move the ball a little better. Let's go THS 24 HHS 14