BOYS AA DISTRICT 9 PREDICTIONS

MIDTNBBALLGUY

Summertown is perhaps the most dangerous 4 seed I've seen in a long time. They can lose by 20+ or Burleson can go nuclear and they could win.

Also wonder how much more basketball Burleson is ready to play or if he's ready to get on the pitcher's mound already?

Should be a fun region tournament.

1 hour ago, BeamerBall2 said:

1 Fairview VS 4 summertown

2 Loretto VS 3 Heritage

1 Giles county VS 4 Harpeth

2 Cheatham VS 3 Lewis county

anyone see anything other than Fairview vs Giles for region?

Loretto will give Fairview a game in 2nd round especially if Mays is out but I see Jackets pushing through to finals.

You should know that Fairview has had some scares along the way. They are the front runners but they cut it close with Harpeth twice. Won a close one against Fairview and lost to heritage. Seems like Giles has had some scares too. Just like March Madness, there is bound to be an upset somewhere. 

5 minutes ago, wneely said:

Summertown is perhaps the most dangerous 4 seed I've seen in a long time. They can lose by 20+ or Burleson can go nuclear and they could win.

Also wonder how much more basketball Burleson is ready to play or if he's ready to get on the pitcher's mound already?

Should be a fun region tournament.

Heritage and Harpeth are similar. They played Fairview to the wire twice. Heritage beat Fairview once. Cheatham can go off and score some points. 
I agree. This will be some fun match ups. 

is it true that Loretto is all freshman and sophomores? 

10 hours ago, BackThatPassUp said:

Heritage and Harpeth are similar. They played Fairview to the wire twice. Heritage beat Fairview once. Cheatham can go off and score some points. 
I agree. This will be some fun match ups. 

is it true that Loretto is all freshman and sophomores? 

Yep - probably from top to bottom very evenly matched teams could  go 4-0 or 0-4 or anywhere in between 

1 hour ago, BackThatPassUp said:

That’s impressive. Do they have any stand outs or are they just all around solid? 
and what about this Giles team? What do they have?

Giles got new coach ( came from Columbia Central ) to give some structure - Tyler Smith Giles co grad and UT player also there to help - all round solid club  - Loretto getting better every game ( as you would expect from young ball club this time of year ) but also as young team can stink it up sometimes - probably not this year but man future looks amazing 

2 hours ago, RidinSplinters said:

Fairview will either win big or survive a tight scare.

Loretto will win relatively easy.

Cheatham County will probably run away.

Giles will either play tight/nervous and have to win a hard-fought game. Or get back to their old ways and bury like 10 3-pointers to win easily.

Mid season, I would say Loretto would handle heritage pretty well. But heritage has been playing really good ball the last three or four weeks. I think they really figured it out. That game will probably be within 10 points either way