BOYS AA DISTRICT 9 PREDICTIONS

MIDTNBBALLGUY

Kinda tells you all you need to know about Giles County when the Region MVP is held to just 2 points tonight and they still win by 20.

What an unselfish team. Different kid on any given night can go off for them. They have been a joy to watch this season.

Hats off and best of luck to Fairview. They have a solid team even with the McCoy injury.

And how about the crowd tonight? It felt like half of Giles County (and several Richland parents, coaches and players (!!!)) were there. 1.5 hour road trip with the threat of severe weather in the forecast. Wow.

3 hours ago, RidinSplinters said:

Not sure if you're just finding this out, but Giles County hasn't exactly been going very far in the postseason the last few seasons. :-P

That was EXACTLY my point....had FvHS and Giles played the last 6yrs, I doubt it'd be 19-0.  Fvhs boys basketball has been, historically bad.  More wins in last 6yrs than nearly previous 20.

Nothing but the best to Giles...team is great, coach does it right, great fans.  Good luck!

1 hour ago, JacketsHoops said:

That was EXACTLY my point....had FvHS and Giles played the last 6yrs, I doubt it'd be 19-0.  Fvhs boys basketball has been, historically bad.  More wins in last 6yrs than nearly previous 20.

Nothing but the best to Giles...team is great, coach does it right, great fans.  Good luck!

If they played in the last 5 years then it would be 22-3 

That was a very entertaining game between two really good teams. Fairview could never get over the hump in the second half. They got within two points, just to see Giles Co. answer right back with a barrage of three pointers to push the lead to double digits.Good luck to both teams in their sub state game. Fairview High School and staff should be recognized for hosting both District and Regional  Tournaments. You all did an awesome job and should be very proud. A packed gym  with fans from both sides cheering their teams and creating an electric atmosphere is what players from both teams will remember for the rest of their lives. That is what high school basketball is all about. Big shout out to P A  announcer from Fairview  he is fantastic !! 

• Upvote 2