Mustangs vs Chargers

horse

First off, I would like to go ahead and eat crow...

I am not surprised that Huntingdon lost, I predicted a score of 27- 21 Huntingdon, but knew that could be reversed easily..

I would like to eat crow on the fact that I thought the big hit at the end of the game was illegal.... after watching the TIK-TOK video that was posted at another angle.. it is clear that i was WRONG.. what a big time , clean, perfectly timed hit by the Martin defender. 

I was not one of the ones to yell at the kids, but I did scream at the ref... I wish I could go back and tell that ref how truly right he was... 

I did not hear the racial slur, but will not deny the fact that it could have happened. 

-- thoughts on the game.. This game lived up to all expectations... This could be a re-match in the 3rd round which will now be at Martin as long as they handle business as I know they will. . GREAT ADJUSTMENTS by the Martin Offense... Huntingdon blitzed 2 LBS every play... how do you hurt that?? you throw quick passes, 1 slant in the middle which ran for a TD, and 2 SCREEN passes that were CRUCIAL 3 rd down plays!  Credit to Huntingdon for not bowing out and continue to grind and stick with the plan to slowly tire out the Martin defense which they did....

What a district we have.. I dont think anyone can argue that the championship this year will be returning to the district again.. whether its Huntingdon, Martin, or Huntingdon..

I hope we get a rematch... 

what a game...

good luck to the Chargers rest of the season..

now on to Trenton!

• Like 2