Mustangs vs Chargers

horse

9 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

He wasn’t hit out of bounds. He was hit as he was catching the ball inbounds. The flag was thrown as a reaction to the crowd’s reaction in my opinion. The defender went with his shoulder and it was a good hard hit but nothing that should have been called a penalty. Great game by two great teams! #17 for Westview gets MVP of the game in my eyes

I just watched the video clip. It was a clean hit. Lucky the defender didn't catch an unsportsmanlike for taunting, but it wasn't excessive but it was a little taunting action there. The play itself was straight up clean. 

7 hours ago, TNfootball1125 said:

Westviews sideline doctor that went to check on the huntingdon player confirmed the racial slur and very inappropriate comments that were made by huntingdon side. Sure did happen. Pretty bad.

That’s BS. There were no racial slurs made from the Huntingdon side. That’s ridiculous to think and as equally ridiculous to put on here. The fans gave him the business for laughing and the officials for not getting him off the field. 

It was a hard fought hard hitting game. I’m proud that our boys never laid down and fought hard to get back in the game.

40 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Just because you didn’t hear it doesn’t mean it wasn’t said. It was heard by many fans, players and sideline personnel. Even Huntington fans earlier in the thread said they heard the fans yelling things

You haven’t been on here all week. but as soon as the game is over you get on here calling Huntingdon fans racist. Nobody never said Huntingdon fans weren’t yelling “things”. But it’s funny nobody on Huntingdon’s side heard racial slurs but you could hear it across the field. So what is 17 to you. I guess the taunting and laughing after the play was ok to.  

Edited by horse

11 minutes ago, horse said:

You haven’t been on here all week. but as soon as the game is over you get on here calling Huntingdon fans racist. Nobody never said Huntingdon fans weren’t yelling “things”. But it’s funny nobody on Huntingdon’s side heard racial slurs but you could hear it across the field. So what is 17 to you. 

Never said anybody was racist but that racist slurs were being yelled at him. Multiple people heard it. The crowd was pretty silent during the injury so things were heard pretty clear. Get ahold of the film and just listen and you can hear things. And btw…17 is no relation to me but is an outstanding kid all the way around and doesn’t deserve to have to hear those things by “grown adults” while playing a football game

5 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Never said anybody was racist but that racist slurs were being yelled at him. Multiple people heard it. The crowd was pretty silent during the injury so things were heard pretty clear. Get ahold of the film and just listen and you can hear things. And btw…17 is no relation to me but is an outstanding kid all the way around and doesn’t deserve to have to hear those things by “grown adults” while playing a football game

I was in the section that you say the slurs was coming from heard all the yelling not a single racial comment. You are a liar. 

3 minutes ago, horse said:

I was in the section that you say the slurs was coming from heard all the yelling not a single racial comment. You are a liar. 

Then I guess 20+ people just made it up for fun. Enjoy your day sir

Btw…it was a clean hit. Head was straight up and never led with crown. Receiver had feet on ground and was facing endzone. Was not a defenseless receiver

Just now, sportslover88 said:

Then I guess 20+ people just made it up for fun. Enjoy your day sir

Btw…it was a clean hit. Head was straight up and never led with crown. Receiver had feet on ground and was facing endzone. Was not a defenseless receiver

Never said a thing about the hit. Taunting a hurt player is classless. What was the racial slur? 

4 minutes ago, horse said:

Never said a thing about the hit. Taunting a hurt player is classless. What was the racial slur? 

“Taunting” or celebrating non excessively a big hit in a big game?? Let the kids play football!! Just butt hurt y’all weren’t on winning side

I would get kicked off coacht for repeating it. Just ask some of your players. They heard it too

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sportslover88 said:

Just because you didn’t hear it doesn’t mean it wasn’t said. It was heard by many fans, players and sideline personnel. Even Huntington fans earlier in the thread said they heard the fans yelling things

Huntingdon fans are pretty defensive about our players. You put a cheap hit on one of our kids right in front of our bench it's like slapping all our fans in the face and we're gonna let you know how we feel. I don't think their were any racial slurs made but we let #17 know how we felt about it. 

1 hour ago, sportslover88 said:

And good luck against Union City because I predict at least 2 touchdown victory by UC. If the stangs couldn’t stop our run game, then no chance they are able to stop theirs

All these flavors in the world, and you wake up choosing salty. Lol. Congrats to your team on two big wins in back to back wins. 

However,  I predict that if you guys were to line up 10 more times vs UC when they're fully healthy, you lose 9 of them.

Huntingdon will be ready for the UC offense. They'll be ready for ours. And it will be an even more physical game than this one was. Glad we had this one to help get us prepared.

Mustangs played about as good as they can play last night. Really proud of our kids for giving that kind of effort. Westview really spread us out gashed us. Those tall athletic wideouts really gave our db's problems going up over them. We were in good position on most plays but couldn't make the plays. Westview did a good job taking care of the ball which they had to do. All this and the clock beat us. Mustangs had the Charger defensive softened up to much on the last Huntingdon drive. If we could have burnt a little more clock the outcome could might have been different. Anyway congrats to the Chargers, you got our best and came out on top. Hopefully we get a rematch. What a great game this was to watch.

• Upvote 1