McEwen @ Dresden, Oct.7

HevyReturns

Omg  we need beer bottles to hit together " warriors come out to playay"   Great movie.  But being the woke guy i am, we won't say warriors.... lets change the namd to identifying as "native american toxic male minions"   Yep  sry mcewen.  I wish i were joking but i have the right to be a karen!   

No idea about either team after last Friday's spanking. Most likely Dresden will come out with a big chip on their shoulder causing them to play a much better game. I think Dresden by 3 TD's. Hodge just didn't want to show our playoff game plan last Friday. Yea that was it........................ 

18 hours ago, Beagle said:

I have no answer.  Wish I did. It coast way more to pay the teachers and bills/up keep  than to bus the kids over.  Keep in mind thats 38 HS students. so Multiply that times 4? I guess?   152 total k-12.   Big Sandy is very very very anti Camden. Might be they would rather consolidate with Henry County :roflol: Bruceton Kids would be better off spliting between Camden and Huntingdon too IMHO 

Yeah definitely seems like an unnecessary expense, is the only reason I asked. Has their enrollment been in a steady decline? Coulda swore when I was in school they were about Clarksburg and Bradfords size.

7 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Yeah definitely seems like an unnecessary expense, is the only reason I asked. Has their enrollment been in a steady decline? Coulda swore when I was in school they were about Clarksburg and Bradfords size.

I have not seen a class of 20 or more Graduate in a long time.  We are going to have to bite the bullet eventually. Feelings will be hurt politicians do not want to alienate Big Sandy.  Can't say I Blame them but its the right thing to do.

13 hours ago, ysoangry said:

No idea about either team after last Friday's spanking. Most likely Dresden will come out with a big chip on their shoulder causing them to play a much better game. I think Dresden by 3 TD's. Hodge just didn't want to show our playoff game plan last Friday. Yea that was it........................ 

You’d be better off moving back to your homeland in Germany. Dresden is a Joke. 

4 hours ago, ysoangry said:

We shall see Friday night. I still stand by my three score prediction. Granted it might be three TD's, three extra points, three safeties or three field goals. 

How does McKenzie like their Souse? I prefer mine on crackers with a little mustard. Apparently there were plenty of heads left on the field to make a large batch. 

Sometimes a good ‘ol fashioned country whopping is just what somebody needs to get things going. The Lions playing with a chip on their shoulder & hungry for redemption is an understatement… and perchance McEwen also whips us.. well that would be a double-whammy I don’t know if we could recover very well from that. Yes, anything is possible, that’s why we better get serious preparing this week & come out playing the best ball ever Friday night. It WILL BE a battle, no doubt about that! We sure got tons of more naysayers & doubters now, and deservedly so after our showing (or lack of a showing more like it), but again, it’s not if one falls & fails, but it’s how we get up off of the mat and come back. Our Lions being better than ever this Friday is how I think this plays out.  Thinking the Warriors will take the tsunami of revenge that’ll be unleashed Friday night thanks to McKenzie. We’ll see.