Copper Basins funeral against THE tigers from Meigs

3 minutes ago, TheOneRiddlerV2 said:

Welp. Things need to change. This game should have never been scheduled. We will get very hurt. Should go 0-10 very sad how the future of the program looks. This is the worst year in Basin history and there is no sign of it getting any better.

I wouldn’t say 0-10 yet. If we don’t get too banged up against the tigers, we should have a chance against them Atlanta Falcons lookalikes,, you think I’m joking but I’m not. 

10 hours ago, TheOneRiddlerV2 said:

Welp. Things need to change. This game should have never been scheduled. We will get very hurt. Should go 0-10 very sad how the future of the program looks. This is the worst year in Basin history and there is no sign of it getting any better.

Coach Fitzgerald is a classy guy, if it gets out of hand you will see a lot of twos and threes early in this game.

7 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Coach Fitzgerald is a classy guy, if it gets out of hand you will see a lot of twos and threes early in this game.

We could use some healing up as well. With Tyner on the horizon, We won't take any chances playing varsity more than we have too. 

8 minutes ago, Indian said:

Looks like CB is down to 150 students. Approx 75 boys, difficult to field a football team. 

True, but schools have been doing it.

Gleason High School 122
Oakdale High School  136
Copper Basin High School  154
Coalfield High School  160
Cloudland High School  161

Sunbright High School  167
Greenfield High School  171

Red Boiling Springs High School 177
South Fulton High School  186
Lookout Valley High School  189

23 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Yeah he is, he was respectful as he could possibly be last year. I expect him to call the dogs off early if he even plays most his starters.

Fitz is a gentleman for sure.  Copper Basin has always been one of my favorite teams - ever since the late Coach Mullinax turned the program around before he went to McMinn to turn them around.

Region volleyball tourney is at Copper Basin this year, starting tonight. Will be there tomorrow (Tuesday) for a 6:00 pm game. Would love to meet you if you're there.  

50 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Fitz is a gentleman for sure.  Copper Basin has always been one of my favorite teams - ever since the late Coach Mullinax turned the program around before he went to McMinn to turn them around.

Region volleyball tourney is at Copper Basin this year, starting tonight. Will be there tomorrow (Tuesday) for a 6:00 pm game. Would love to meet you if you're there.  

In the 80's they used to field some of the toughest,hardest hitting kids I ever played against and we were considered a hard hitting team!

3 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

I was coached by Daley who played for Mullinax when he was at basin, Daley used many of the same philosophies as Mullinax. Yeah I heard we was hosting the volleyball tournament, our volleyball program has been on the rise for quite a while. Unfortunately I’ll be at little league football practice at 6.

On 10/1/2022 at 10:42 PM, TheCommander said:

I wouldn’t say 0-10 yet. If we don’t get too banged up against the tigers, we should have a chance against them Atlanta Falcons lookalikes,, you think I’m joking but I’m not. 

They could beat the new team on their schedule as well never heard of Bradley Knights

Edited by RichyRich