William Blount at Dobyns-Bennett 10/14

TribalEmpire

Nobody can consume an overconfidence pie better and faster than a Dobyns Bennett football team. And the coaching staff will grab the biggest pieces of that pie. You guys are baking the biggest overconfidence pie I have ever seen this week. Could be interesting if they fall for it. DB moved up to #3 this week also. Just a little extra topping on the pie. 

18 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Nobody can consume an overconfidence pie better and faster than a Dobyns Bennett football team. And the coaching staff will grab the biggest pieces of that pie. You guys are baking the biggest overconfidence pie I have ever seen this week. Could be interesting if they fall for it. DB moved up to #3 this week also. Just a little extra topping on the pie. 

I prefer a little cherry pie myself but to add a little more Over to the Confidence pie, I got D-B by a running clock to start the 2nd half festivities.

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This game should go so fast William Blount will be on the bus and down the road in time to stop at Pal's and get hots dogs before they close.

Halftime will be the longest part of the game... with it being homecoming and the same band performance we've already seen four times this year already.

A long road trip like that reminds me of the time when I played on Maryville and we went to Middlesboro ,Kentucky for a game. Coach Wilson wouldn't take us anywhere to eat and brought a big box of apples for us to eat which I ended up throwing at cars from Maryville until I ran out in Tazewell. My thoughts at the time was if you wanted to catch us you'll have to drive to Middlesboro to do so. 

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

A long road trip like that reminds me of the time when I played on Maryville and we went to Middlesboro ,Kentucky for a game. Coach Wilson wouldn't take us anywhere to eat and brought a big box of apples for us to eat which I ended up throwing at cars from Maryville until I ran out in Tazewell. My thoughts at the time was if you wanted to catch us you'll have to drive to Middlesboro to do so. 

Was that game against Bell County or Middlesboro?  Bell County used to be a Kentucky powerhouse back in the day, not so much these days though.

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Powdered donuts were always good for such road trips!