William Blount at Dobyns-Bennett 10/14

TribalEmpire

On 10/4/2022 at 9:18 AM, TribalEmpire said:

I was going to wait till Friday to post this thread but just noticed that the Govs are on bye this week as well, so may as well go ahead and get it out there since both our fanbases can look ahead to this one.

It's homecoming 2022 in J. Fred Johnson Stadium and a Region game.  We all know the victor in this game already.  Only questions unanswered are what will be the margin of victory and can the Tribe pitch the shutout?

I believe D-B could win this one 85-0 even with the running clock if they so choose.  However, we'll probably start playing backups early third quarter and win something like 49-0 instead.

If DB doesn’t win this game something huge is wrong!!!!!!! Oh Crockett got their lights up does the same thing like DB.

9 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

DB can rest their starters until JC Sci Hill. They play nobody

From my understanding, they tried to schedule Farragut these last two seasons, but Farragut declined, that's how we ended up with Volunteer.

I see the Patriots getting fat on cupcakes also... Hardin Valley?  Cocke County? Lmao.  Give me a break.  Can't help that WB, East and WR is in the conference.... I wished we had the conference we had a few years ago with Bearden and Farragut in it myself.  At least two of our nonconference games are Oak Ridge (a traditional rivalry game that is played most if not every year, I might add) and Greeneville.

Edited by TribalEmpire

15 hours ago, Pioneers1982 said:

If DB doesn’t win this game something huge is wrong!!!!!!! Oh Crockett got their lights up does the same thing like DB.

Boone lights are pretty nice too.    They just stay on though, not going up and down....  I suspect Boone just wanted to get some light and not mess around with it after that.