Haywood Vs SG Region title

Kruger77

8 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I apologize, this was supposed to be my  reply to @ManOfMillions.

Here's a thought!  Don’t poke the nest Tomcat fans.  He’s just trying to provoke us into giving the Hornets some bulletin board material.

Here's a prediction!  I predict beautiful football weather for Friday night--clear skies, temps in the 50s, and winds from the south-southwest at 5 to 10 mph.

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

This place sure does seem to be quite. Where are the Haywood folks at??? Dang, I am a 1 man band trying to hold it down for the SGC, there are tons of Haywood posters. Y'all get fired up and share some thoughts and predictions! 

We are just waiting on Friday night!!

Go Tomcats!!!

27 minutes ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

Will South Gibson try to play keep away with the ball or will they try to run with us?

I’ve watched a few live streams of SG, beginning of the season they were more true spread until the kid got hurt against Lexington. They run spread some, but have been lining up A TON in heavy run formations. So i expect a lot of run from them

5 hours ago, stacmot said:

I apologize, this was supposed to be my  reply to @ManOfMillions.

Here's a thought!  Don’t poke the nest Tomcat fans.  He’s just trying to provoke us into giving the Hornets some bulletin board material.

Here's a prediction!  I predict beautiful football weather for Friday night--clear skies, temps in the 50s, and winds from the south-southwest at 5 to 10 mph.

Not true! I'm not poking the nest. I am trying to start a fire! J/K

Just seemed awfully quite around here. Figured this thread would have in excess of 15 pages... If I could recruit a few SGC posters it would help take the load off of me.

8 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not true! I'm not poking the nest. I am trying to start a fire! J/K

Just seemed awfully quite around here. Figured this thread would have in excess of 15 pages... If I could recruit a few SGC posters it would help take the load off of me.

I was just kidding with you.  I agree.  It is a quiet thread for such a big game, and I don’t understand why SGC doesn’t have more fans on Coach T.

I’m not sure what to say that hasn’t already been said.  I agree with others in that I expect SGC to follow a game plan similar to Lexington’s.

33 minutes ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

I need someone to keep me updated on the game tomorrow night. I won't be on the sidelines doing the chains. My daughter birthday is tomorrow night so dad duties trumps all

I don't usually post during the game, but Ii do try to keep the Coach T Scoreboard up to date. 

Tell your daughter Tomcat Nation wishes her Happy Birthday!

Edited by stacmot

12 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I was just kidding with you.  I agree.  It is a quiet thread for such a big game, and I don’t understand why SGC doesn’t have more fans on Coach T.

I’m not sure what to say that hasn’t already been said.  I agree with others in that I expect SGC to follow a game plan similar to Lexington’s.

I sure hope not. Lexington put us to sleep with how slow they played