Haywood Vs SG Region title

Kruger77

On 10/7/2022 at 9:02 AM, stacmot said:

We can't get distracted.  The last time we played South Gibson on homecoming (2020) we got beat 52 - 35.

3 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

I wish it wasn't Homecoming. Hate the distractions and it always seems like that is when we catch SGC. Last defeat at home came in this setting I believe. That sad, let's go Tomcats! Haywood 35-21

Does the administration still set the homecoming date without input from the coaches?  I know there have been times in the past when that was done.

The administration always wanted to have homecoming in early October so that the classes would have time to elect officers, raise money, and build floats.

SGC is not a team you want to schedule for homecoming. 

Edited by stacmot

15 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Does the administration still set the homecoming date without input from the coaches?  I know there have been times in the past when that was done.

The administration wanted to have homecoming in early October so that the classes would have time to elect officers, raise money, and build floats.

SGC is not a team you want to schedule for homecoming. 

I agree. I wouldn’t want them for homecoming either!

I hope the purple plays like Urkel tonight! 

Regardless of the outcome of the game tonight, good luck gentlemen. I hope we have a clean game with no injuries! I will be doing important family stuff tonight so I will not be able to watch. @stacmot is going to hook me up with some score updates. I appreciate it as well. 

GO HORNETS!!! 

32 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I hope the purple plays like Urkel tonight! 

Regardless of the outcome of the game tonight, good luck gentlemen. I hope we have a clean game with no injuries! I will be doing important family stuff tonight so I will not be able to watch. @stacmot is going to hook me up with some score updates. I appreciate it as well. 

GO HORNETS!!! 

I hope not, but with all the distractions it might happen.

I’m cheering for both of your purple nemeses tonight.  If both the Cats and Dogs win tonight, Haywood will secure the Region 7-4A title.  Let’s go Tomcats!  Let’s go Bulldogs!

I hope all goes well for you tonight.  Unless something drastic happens, I’ll make sure the scoreboard is updated with each score.

5 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I hope not, but with all the distractions it might happen.

I’m cheering for both of your purple nemeses tonight.  If both the Cats and Dogs win tonight, Haywood will secure the Region 7-4A title.  Let’s go Tomcats!  Let’s go Bulldogs!

I hope all goes well for you tonight.  Unless something drastic happens, I’ll make sure the scoreboard is updated with each score.

:)

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I still can’t believe Coach Johnson said Haywood was soft up front like warm butter…

Say wha huh?? HMMMMM 

Guess they will see how "soft" they are tonight!! 

I hope both teams leave injury free!!! Going to be a good game!! 

SG fans, y'all should get there early enough to get a Stacmot milkshake from Livingston's!!

BTW, i love seeing the good sportsmanship between these two communities!!

Safe travels!!

Edited by Chargercats

2 minutes ago, Chargercats said:

Say wha huh?? HMMMMM 

Guess they will see how "soft" they are tonight!! 

I hope both teams leave injury free!!! Going to be a good game!! 

SG fans, y'all should get there early enough to get a Tomcat milkshake from Livingston's!!

BTW, i love seeing the good sportsmanship between these two communities!!

Safe travels!!

Completely, fake news! BPM made this up a few days ago to try to get a rise out of y'all. Coach J absolutely did NOT say that. 

29 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Completely, fake news! BPM made this up a few days ago to try to get a rise out of y'all. Coach J absolutely did NOT say that. 

LOL  I didn't think so! Y'all are to classy for that!! 

Y'all better get there early! Going to be a big crowd tonight and i believe some of the main parking area may be taken due to homecoming tailgaters and such! The atmosphere is going to be exciting!!