Haywood Vs SG Region title

Kruger77

52 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Stacmot - you were on here early today with this info. They say that the “early bird gets the worm”. On the other hand, that means that the early worm gets eaten. Just couldn’t resist sharing that bit of knowledge with you.

You know I’m pulling for y’all in this game, too. It’s only two weeks til y’all come to Covington. Last poll I saw had y’all at #3 in 4A, and us at #3 in 3A. We already lost that opener to Munford, but I want y’all to come in undefeated. From what I saw Thursday night, the Tomcats will be heavily favored vs. SGC. 

See ya on 9/21.

I don't sleep well, so I'm up at all hours of the night.  That said, early morning posts aren't unusual for me!

Thanks for your support.  As you know, I support Covington (except when y'all play Haywood). I look forward to the Chargers beating the D.C. Choctaws this week.

I don't want to jinx anything by talking about the 21st.  One game at a time TomcatsI

I believe we can win, but SGC always seems to play us tough. I know the Cats are motivated, but we've also got to overlook the distractions of homecoming, stay focused, and play with discipline .

Edited by stacmot

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

old-used-and-new-to-change-for-safety-ca

^^^SGC after Haywood beats the brakes off them Friday^^^

That is a cute little picture you have posted there. What happened when you guys hosted the Tomcats in Milan? O yea, that's right, they beat y'all like a rented mule and embarrassed the dogs in the fancy little stadium y'all leveraged the tax payers with. It was almost funny. Good try though. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

That is a cute little picture you have posted there. What happened when you guys hosted the Tomcats in Milan? O yea, that's right, they beat y'all like a rented mule and embarrassed the dogs in the fancy little stadium y'all leveraged the tax payers with. It was almost funny. Good try though. 

What happened when we hosted the Tomcats?  Those are our brakes in the pic…

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/community/game-of-the-week

Pardon me if someone has already posted but did y’all know this game was up for Tennessee Titans game of the week?  

I didn't know.  I voted several times, but it looks like our game is a long shot. Thanks for the info.

Edited by stacmot

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/community/game-of-the-week

Pardon me if someone has already posted but did y’all know this game was up for Tennessee Titans game of the week?  

7 hours ago, stacmot said:

I didn't know.  I voted several times, but it looks like our game is a long shot. Thanks for the info.

Our previous coach, Scott Stidham won the Titans game of the week a few years ago. He was received very well and ranted about the experience. They gave us a bunch of equipment, and the coach along with his family I believe were able to hang out on field side during the Titans game. Pretty cool deal by the Titans. 

On 10/7/2022 at 12:12 PM, Tomcatfan2011 said:

I see it being a dog fight honestly, some words said by Ben Johnson has lit a fire. With it being homecoming the biggest concern is distractions. I have faith that coach Smith will have the guys ready. Hopefully south Gibson doesn’t sit on the ball like the previous three teams

What are some of the things Coach Johnson said?

Edited by stacmot

59 minutes ago, stacmot said:

What are some of the things Coach Johnson said?

I’m not sure what he said, but I do know this. I would be careful about what he says. I’m not sure how much he knows about Haywood but I would not want to get the Tomcats any more hyped up for this game than they are already. Last thing he should do is give us bulletin board material, not very smart on his part if true