Haywood Vs SG Region title

Kruger77

8 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

324 rushing

268 passing

Impressive!  Especially against SGC!  Thanks for posting.  The Jackson Sun did give up this much information:

Cam Miller, Haywood: Miller had 14 carries for 111 yards and two touchdowns in a 49-17 win over South Gibson.

Jamari Person, Haywood: Person hauled in 10 passes for 225 yards.

Cordero Walker, Haywood: Walker was 14-for-18 passing for 268 yards and a touchdown.

The last play of the first half was awesome!  Actually, there were a lot of awesome plays during the game.

Edited by stacmot

39 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Impressive!  Especially against SGC!  Thanks for posting.  The Jackson Sun did give up this much information:

Cam Miller, Haywood: Miller had 14 carries for 111 yards and two touchdowns in a 49-17 win over South Gibson.

Jamari Person, Haywood: Person hauled in 10 passes for 225 yards.

Cordero Walker, Haywood: Walker was 14-for-18 passing for 268 yards and a touchdown.

The last play of the first half was awesome!  Actually, there were a lot of awesome plays during the game.

Wow! Very impressive!

4 minutes ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

I thought our defense played a great game last night. Other than the few chunk plays the hornets had they couldn’t do much against us 

What was up with that defensive holding call when we got a big sack on the Hornet QB?  Maybe we were called for holding a potential receiver downfield.  I hated that play got taken away from us.

Edited by stacmot

Everybody knows that the Chargers have to run the ball to have a chance against Haywood. Two years ago, our fullback, EuMorrion Flowers, had a career day running the ball, and the Chargers came away from Brownsville with the win. Last year, Haywood shut us down completely. 

Jamarion Dowell is our senior running back, but I personally think that soph running back Skylan Smith may be the key to whether we can have success on offense. Smith picked up 220 yards on 27 carries vs, Dyer County. I know that the Haywood D is several levels better than DC, but I still think that Smith may affect the outcome of this game. 

2 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Everybody knows that the Chargers have to run the ball to have a chance against Haywood. Two years ago, our fullback, EuMorrion Flowers, had a career day running the ball, and the Chargers came away from Brownsville with the win. Last year, Haywood shut us down completely. 

Jamarion Dowell is our senior running back, but I personally think that soph running back Skylan Smith may be the key to whether we can have success on offense. Smith picked up 220 yards on 27 carries vs, Dyer County. I know that the Haywood D is several levels better than DC, but I still think that Smith may affect the outcome of this game. 

I honestly think our dc, Rebstock has learned a lesson or two since then about the wing t or as man of millions put it “the option offense”  I think we will be just fine! Just my personal opinion