Beech (6-1) @ Gallatin (4-3)

eers

7 minutes ago, eers said:

@thegreatone36 @GWAVE1 What do you guys read into Gallatin taking the week off last week? I understand it was fall break and a bye week, but to me this is a pretty important three game stretch. 

Rested and hopefully healed up some.  I do not see a problem with it, a lot of families have plans that week.  They were back at it soon enough.  

8 hours ago, mondo44 said:

Double J is a talented burger guy.  Gallatin concession stand, pizza is good, cheeseburgers are really good. That guy that sells programs on the visitor side, pretty good dude . Wife’s favorite concession stand is Siegel due to the Kettle corn.  Indy comes in 2nd due to Kettle corn. 

That guy on the visitor side used to be able to climb those stands a lot better than now!

Main Street Preps picks for this one…

Beech at Gallatin (Friday, 7 p.m.)

Hale: Beech 41, Gallatin 24

Kellar: Beech 42, Gallatin 27

McAtamney: Beech 35, Gallatin 10

Palmateer: Beech 28, Gallatin 18

Patrick: Beech 34, Gallatin 31

Patton: Beech 28, Gallatin 24

Spears: Gallatin 34, Beech 27

Stewart: Beech 31, Gallatin 28

Vannozzi: Beech 35, Gallatin 17

Womble: Beech 35, Gallatin 21

Yow: Beech 28, Gallatin 13

5 hours ago, eers said:

Main Street Preps picks for this one…

Beech at Gallatin (Friday, 7 p.m.)

Hale: Beech 41, Gallatin 24

Kellar: Beech 42, Gallatin 27

McAtamney: Beech 35, Gallatin 10

Palmateer: Beech 28, Gallatin 18

Patrick: Beech 34, Gallatin 31

Patton: Beech 28, Gallatin 24

Spears: Gallatin 34, Beech 27

Stewart: Beech 31, Gallatin 28

Vannozzi: Beech 35, Gallatin 17

Womble: Beech 35, Gallatin 21

Yow: Beech 28, Gallatin 13

I hate to say it but I have to agree with them. It is very possible that we may lose all of these last three games. Smh

39 minutes ago, BigG90 said:

I hate to say it but I have to agree with them. It is very possible that we may lose all of these last three games. Smh

Right now I think two for sure and the third is a toss up. Now… Gallatin seems to have found something the last couple weeks, so they may just make it interesting. 

42 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

No video just play by play

Not sure why alot of school haven’t adapted with the times. Whether it’s NfHS, or the school production team. I think every team should seek to start live broadcasts…. That is if the T$$AA doesn’t mind the drop in ticket sales.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

16 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Not sure why alot of school haven’t adapted with the times. Whether it’s NfHS, or the school production team. I think every team should seek to start live broadcasts…. That is if the T$$AA doesn’t mind the drop in ticket sales.

something we agree on. and that’s a big IF. they don’t call it T$$AA for nothing. greedy a holes

Edited by Bump11