Cland goes to jellyco

THE KING

1 hour ago, creekerballer said:

We will see. Still making a lot mental mistakes. Bet we had close to 100 yards in penalties the first half. Most of them pre-snap. 

Y'all wiped Cosby off the map.  One scenario is we play each other in the 2nd round.  With us hurt and so many young kids playing,  unaka could find themselves in the 3rd round 

21 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Y'all wiped Cosby off the map.  One scenario is we play each other in the 2nd round.  With us hurt and so many young kids playing,  unaka could find themselves in the 3rd round 

A potential Unaka/Cloudland match up wouldn't happen till round 3, and would require Unaka to come out of Coalfield with a win in the 2nd round. 

15 hours ago, crazzyness said:

A potential Unaka/Cloudland match up wouldn't happen till round 3, and would require Unaka to come out of Coalfield with a win in the 2nd round. 

Your gonna have to beat us first because we are coming to your place.I know this team is lacking in some offensive power but we play a tough D and if we can get this dude to read a freakin D we wont go away quietly!We still have Greenback kids on the field.Glad you all are doing well it's nice to see teams like you all get some confidence!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Your gonna have to beat us first because we are coming to your place.I know this team is lacking in some offensive power but we play a tough D and if we can get this dude to read a freakin D we wont go away quietly!We still have Greenback kids on the field.Glad you all are doing well it's nice to see teams like you all get some confidence!

Oh no, I'd still give 5:3 odds of Greenback beating Unaka in round one. I do believe it's very possible Unaka could win though. I however don't see anyway Unaka goes to Coalfield and win in round two. 

2 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Oh no, I'd still give 5:3 odds of Greenback beating Unaka in round one. I do believe it's very possible Unaka could win though. I however don't see anyway Unaka goes to Coalfield and win in round two. 

It would be worse if you had to go to Oz.  They play cland football, only they are bigger.  But the kees are still the kees. They are legendary. You'll be the underdogs I'm afraid buddy

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

It would be worse if you had to go to Oz.  They play cland football, only they are bigger.  But the kees are still the kees. They are legendary. You'll be the underdogs I'm afraid buddy

There used to be some nutjob on here that used to say "in order to be the man, you gotta beat the man." Geeze that dude was a kook.

But, he was right. So until OS beats Coalfield, Coalfield is the man. 

43 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

There used to be some nutjob on here that used to say "in order to be the man, you gotta beat the man." Geeze that dude was a kook.

But, he was right. So until OS beats Coalfield, Coalfield is the man. 

Was that ric flair??  Someone used to say he looked like a bed sheet with legs :roflol: