UC welcomes Camden to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

Union City looks to bounce back from the loss to WV. The week off helped get most of our players healthy that were hurt before the WV game and these Tornadoes are roaring and ready to create mass destruction in the final three weeks of the season. Camden take cover the Union City Golden Tornadoes are coming for y’all!!!!!!!!! Go Tornadoes

6 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

The sting from that loss is over. The determination and will to win is in full effect. Many of our players have seen all the negative comments about our team especially from Mustank fans. So rest assured Donkeys THE TORNADOES ARE COMING FOR YOU !!! 

Are your running backs back on the field? I haven't heard any Huntingdon fans talk any worse than you do!

• Upvote 1

Figures. Y’all never say anything wrong even though several people see it on here and hear it at the games. How about the racial slurs that your cohorts were spewing at WV towards #17. Wait y’all wouldn’t do that. Oh no Im sorry some of our players were at the game and have video where you can clearly hear it. So I’m done with this conversation. That type of behavior has no place in sports and if you take up for them then that shows your true colors.

2 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Figures. Y’all never say anything wrong even though several people see it on here and hear it at the games. How about the racial slurs that your cohorts were spewing at WV towards #17. Wait y’all wouldn’t do that. Oh no Im sorry some of our players were at the game and have video where you can clearly hear it. So I’m done with this conversation. That type of behavior has no place in sports and if you take up for them then that shows your true colors.

You make an accusation like that on just hearsay. You don't have a clue what happened Friday night.

I've been against Huntingdon for fifty years and I have never heard one racial slur from any of their players, coaches, or fans - ever - in that time period. I just want to get to see Camden's program be competitive again, and play good games against teams like Union City and Huntingdon. 

On 10/9/2022 at 9:46 AM, Tornado82 said:

Many of our players have seen all the negative comments about our team especially from Mustank fans. So rest assured Donkeys THE TORNADOES ARE COMING FOR YOU !!! 

This is hilarious and kinda sad that you guys have to just make stuff up to get motivated to play us. Lmao. Please quote one comment from a Huntingdon poster from this year that said anything other than UC being state title contenders...

Along with your alleged racial slurs comment.. Were you at the game?? If not, stfu with that crap. Even @vandyfan1 and @PeabodyPride have attested that they didn't hear anything of the sort. And they are far from Mustang supporters.

Camden is no Westview, but you guys might want to keep your minds on the task at hand before someone else comes in and punches you in the mouth again like Westview did.