Marion vs Polk

Bushog02

On 10/14/2022 at 9:35 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you jailhouse fellars a question.  I just walked in Ronnies red eye and this fellar is telling me them jailhouse high players had black uniforms like our boys.   I garuntee he wouldnt drinking 150 proof either.  Guess that proves you jailhouse high fellars always wanted to be pirates.  You think im joking but im not.

sorry i didn't know that the color black was copyrighted 

28 minutes ago, Marionisyourdaddy said:

Jasper's official colors are Puke Purple and White.  However, if you want to emulate the Pirates by wearing black jerseys at home, at least wear black pants with them. 

1 hour ago, Marionisyourdaddy said:

You are right we can wear black stuff too. Does anyone watch college sports. Black is a universal color that people use. Our kiddos are excited about it. Black is not just a Pitchburg color like they act like it is. Our coaching staff is doing a good job. Coach Pruitt was a veteran coach that we lost. It will take our staff a little time to get established but when they do the sky is the limit. Coach Starkey is a smart coach and will save some new plays for the playoffs. Getting to the playoffs is the most important thing for our young team. These kiddos will be great in the future. We are only a few points from having a 6-2 record. Everyone needs to believe in these kiddos and this staff. The future is very bright for the warriors. We are doing new stuff this year and it just takes time to get comfortable with it. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors!

25 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

You are right we can wear black stuff too. Does anyone watch college sports. Black is a universal color that people use. Our kiddos are excited about it. Black is not just a Pitchburg color like they act like it is. Our coaching staff is doing a good job. Coach Pruitt was a veteran coach that we lost. It will take our staff a little time to get established but when they do the sky is the limit. Coach Starkey is a smart coach and will save some new plays for the playoffs. Getting to the playoffs is the most important thing for our young team. These kiddos will be great in the future. We are only a few points from having a 6-2 record. Everyone needs to believe in these kiddos and this staff. The future is very bright for the warriors. We are doing new stuff this year and it just takes time to get comfortable with it. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors!

SP knows all about wearing black.  Been doing it since 1922.  Black jerseys aren't going to make Jasper's defense play like the Nebraska black shirts of the 90s.

"Fear the double D, Fear the Mustache!"

Edited by rlh
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

We knowd you fellars around the jailhouse is confused.  You fellars is probably wearing orange jock straps under them black uniforms.  You think im joking but im not.

LOPAO, The dentures flew right smack dab in the hog feeding trauf, OP had to high tail it to save them dad burn thangs. Figure, theys fellers learned a right smart from OP bout rattling cages! Yep Recon So. Bless them kinfolkes, theys a fused herd of inbreds fer sure. Course we’d always knowd them Jailhouse fellers really whose there daddy is when it come to feuding. The blood line daddy is a hole different task to sort out! Wells, Old Pirate gots to head them cows toward the barn, time fer Big Bubba to mass produce.

Just now, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, The dentures flew right smack dab in the hog feeding trauf, OP had to high tail it to save them dad burn thangs. Figure, theys fellers learned a right smart from OP bout rattling cages! Yep Recon So. Bless them kinfolkes, theys a confused herd of inbreds fer sure. Course we’d always knowd them Jailhouse fellers really whose there daddy is when it come to feuding. The blood line daddy is a hole different task to sort out! Wells, Old Pirate gots to head them cows toward the barn, time fer Big Bubba to mass produce.