Marion vs Signal Mountain

Bushog02

#7 for Signal is a good target at WR.  I was surprised that Jasper tried locking him up sometimes with just single coverage.  

Also the punter for Signal has a leg on him.  Dude can straight up punt the ball.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him on Saturdays somewhere.

As far as Jasper's offense.  Well it's hard to watch. Good kids and plenty of them. But there's something missing. I'll let the folks in Jasper determine what that is.

Edited by Southtowner
I'm the editor

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

The fan support for Signal was, well, let's just say it was lacking.  Very low attendance numbers.

The Jasper side wasn't much better considering it was a home game & the last one of the regular season. And it was Senior night.   I felt as though I was at our Sale Creek game because the turnout was disturbing to me. 

That's what a disappointing season does for you.  You were speaking of the offense.  This was actually one of the better games offensively.....

21 hours ago, Southtowner said:

The fan support for Signal was, well, let's just say it was lacking.  Very low attendance numbers.

The Jasper side wasn't much better considering it was a home game & the last one of the regular season. And it was Senior night.   I felt as though I was at our Sale Creek game because the turnout was disturbing to me. 

65C17F13-4E1C-462F-BD1C-FB120EE8CA14.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Where's the beef?  :-)

Old Pirate says great programs don’t try to be someone else! All you Vol fans fell into the act of follow the less relevant. OP ain’t fer all this skillet slinger dressing up mess. Love Bama or Hate Bama, theys always Bama. Figure that separates  top programs from the wannabes. Jailhouse warriors ready to fold the tent & start shooting 3-pointers. Theys got to be some krylon black still round Jasper. Leastways theys could get a discount from that Dunlap store as high quantity purchases. Them white helmets looked like them jailhouse youngons had large egg shells on theys head. Jest might been why so many weren’t in the stands! SM sure nuff fell to mediocre. Mtn Troll best get busy, Ifin theys going to be relevant ever again, cause breeding ain’t looking atall favorable. OP ain’t jest joking neither. 

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says great programs don’t try to be someone else! All you Vol fans fell into the act of follow the less relevant. OP ain’t fer all this skillet slinger costume dressing up mess. Love Bama or Hate Bama, theys always Bama. Figure that separates  top programs from the wannabes. Jailhouse warriors ready to fold the tent & start shooting 3-pointers. Theys got to be some krylon black still round Jasper. Leastways theys could get a discount from that Dunlap store as high quantity purchases. Them white helmets looked like them jailhouse youngons had large egg shells on theys head. Jest might been why so many weren’t in the stands! SM sure nuff fell to mediocre. Mtn Troll best get busy, Ifin theys going to be relevant ever again, cause breeding ain’t looking atall favorable. OP ain’t jest joking neither.