Coalfield @ Oneida

rtl112

3 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

If they were in a 6 team region with say Bledsoe being added to this year's region. 

Ok I follow now. Like I said earlier I honestly would rather start basketball season after game 10 than to be a below average team that participation trophy’s it’s way to a round 1 meat slapping so that might’ve been a blessing. 

10 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I just like talking football. I'm a pretty private person. 

Well we can do that but we both know what the other thinks about the situation. A man is as good as his word in my eyes. If the man is unknown to me then so is his worth. But like I said be glad to have casual message board conversation with you in the interim. Just know everyone recognizes you say we about multiple programs then refer to the same programs as they later. Also nobody has ever said we referring to Oneida and coalfield :roflol:

Edited by crow

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You all must have just had your worst game of the year at GB.You all didnt have anything that impressed me.The OS win is impressive but that dude Chinese flu thinks you can beat Gordy or Clay or Pitt is smoking the wrong weed.I saw some of the Gordy game and they didnt play a great game either.You should still make 4 rounds and that is still a great year!

No, he's smoking the good stuff, lol!  I personally think Gordonsville is the team to beat.  We got exploited at Gordonsville, they had their kids in the right spots all night on D!  They have a good team and coaching squad. 

The T is really like a sports family and most of us talking back and forth have met in person.  I've argued with pride, crow, pujo, uknoit2 and these guys have disagreed at some point but I can honestly say that we're all friends.  There's really no need to be anonymous on here unless you are going to make reckless posts.  We like to call those posters trolls.  

2 hours ago, rtl112 said:

No, he's smoking the good stuff, lol!  I personally think Gordonsville is the team to beat.  We got exploited at Gordonsville, they had their kids in the right spots all night on D!  They have a good team and coaching squad. 

Gordy looked pretty good,if they touch it up a bit and play 4 hard quarters I agree.They have the pieces to represent us over here after that it gets dark.lol.

12 minutes ago, THE KING said:

The T is really like a sports family and most of us talking back and forth have met in person.  I've argued with pride, crow, pujo, uknoit2 and these guys have disagreed at some point but I can honestly say that we're all friends.  There's really no need to be anonymous on here unless you are going to make reckless posts.  We like to call those posters trolls.  

Oh I dont make your top 5 list??Thanks man.LOL

only cause we dont go to bed mad at each other.:roll:

You nailed it tho we all disagree from time to time but we always have each other's back when it gets rowdy.

I remember the first time I met @gcapride.The folks on our side said theres a guy looking of OnB we didnt tell him who you are.Few minutes later guy came back,(he was on the field) went down the fence asking for OnB.I said I'm over here,he said we are having dinner at the half we would love for you to eat with us.Of course I was the terror for GCA back then and I said NO WAY.You sweatervesters will get me up there and jump me.LOL.

Few years later they invited me and GFD and we went and had a great time.All those folks said they hated me in 10 thru 13.But they loved reading it.Pride is a good one!!

Then after a Coalfield game up there our Oline coach came and said the Henry bros asked for me to come to the field house,I said NOPE!Those were two big ole boys.I wouldnt have been seen again.lol

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1