Chuckey-Doak vs West Greene

Gkab50

8 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

agreed

The Buffs will be going to 2A next year to give 2A alot of Beef making 2A stronger

can see the Buffs winning 2A next year as one of the 2A Frontrunners

They lose a lot and 2A will be one of the best divisions around next year. They’d have to improve a ton before even making a 3rd round game. 

12 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

My head is saying CD in a blowout but my heart is agreeing with your 42-28 prediction. I just don’t know if WG can score enough to pull out a win. Cd has way more weapons but wg may have the best player in turner. 

I agree CD has way more athletes to spread it around to. But Turner has to have a big game Because CD will score. Can’t have a slow start like at Unicoi.

WG seems to have improved quiet a bit since the beginning of the season. Getting a little better each week. I do think it will be a great game and great atmosphere, but I’m not sure WG has enough horses? CD has really good team; I’m impressed with what the 1st year head coach has done there this season. I can see CD pulling away in the 4qtr, but who knows? I would say this, it is one of the biggest county games in Greene County in a very long time. I would expect the majority of Greene County to be in lower after Afton Friday night for this huge game.

Good luck to both teams :thumb:

CD 42

WG 31

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Turtle this is probably the year either team will have the upper hand against AE.  I’m not trolling either.  Have a great evening :mrgreen:

The same was said last year and UC got us on some BS calls.  We're looking forward to traveling to one of these teams and ruining their perfect season.  They call me Turtle but my Roadrunners are much faster