Meigs vs Marion

BigFoot423

17 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

Is he your only playmaker?  Can qb run? Wr?

im sure the defense will have a good gameplan. Hopefully the week off shows up Friday night.

@TheTruthPrevails response is spot on. 4 ISN'T our ONLY playmaker but IMO he is our best. Any play he could take it to the house if he gets even a small crease of space. About our line being "soft", a couple of us have been saying this for the last couple of years. Size hasn't been an issue for Marion County in recent years, but the lack of grit/toughness and having a killer instinct to beat lesser teams in a dominant fashion has been a issue of concern. This game last year was a good example as well as the playoff game.

15 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

@TheTruthPrevails response is spot on. 4 ISN'T our ONLY playmaker but IMO he is our best. Any play he could take it to the house if he gets even a small crease of space. About our line being "soft", a couple of us have been saying this for the last couple of years. Size hasn't been an issue for Marion County in recent years, but the lack of grit/toughness and having a killer instinct to beat lesser teams in a dominant fashion has been a issue of concern. This game last year was a good example as well as the playoff game.

We're probably the opposite as far as our lines go. They are small compared to about every team we have played, but they do have the grit and toughness and killer instinct traits you mentioned. 

17 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Let's have faith in our kiddos old faithful. You could see a different team tonight than you think you will see. I just wish we were at home again this week. I have a feeling our staff has our team prepared. They know what is at stake in this game. They are not ready for this season to be over yet but I have a feeling we have everyone right where we want them. Coach Stark will have some new plays and and tricks tonight. Everyone just keep the faith and quit doubting our young team. We will be strong for the next several years. Have faith in us everyone. We have the right ingredients and will put it all together soon. Good luck tonight to these kiddos. Bring it back home. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

Meigs or Marion could end up anywhere from finishing 2nd to not making the playoffs. 

Division I, Class 2A, Region 3 1 2 3 4
Meigs Co. wins, Bledsoe Co. wins Tyner Bledsoe Co. Meigs Co. Polk Co.
Bledsoe Co. wins, Marion Co. wins Tyner Marion Co. Bledsoe Co. Meigs Co.
Polk Co. wins, Meigs Co. wins Tyner Meigs Co. Polk Co. Marion Co.
Polk Co. wins, Marion Co. wins Tyner Polk Co. Marion Co. Bledsoe Co.
Edited by blitzinbuc

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

Meigs or Marion could end up anywhere from finishing 2nd to not making the playoffs. 

Will be some sore  kids tonight in our region lol. These scenarios makes these final season games exciting.

3 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Wow!  I didn’t realize that.  Big games tonight 

im thinking some exciting games tonight.