Schools that moved up per TSSAA

fredjones

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You never find Barney there after the game. I waste no time in getting home no matter if it was after winning the state championship. I'm glad to hear you and Mr. Twister had a great time that night.

Just wait til Alcoa falls off next year with Owens, Cannon and Barrett! Oh, and few transfers! :thumb:

Jordan Harris puts the stamp on Alcoa's win over rival Maryville | Sports |  thedailytimes.com

Get use to it! 8-)

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Sounds like a game Maryville played earlier in the year. If the QB had put a little more on it The Rebels would have scored and the other teams fans wouldn't have ran up to the barber shop after the game. Now to be fair the barber and me agreed before that game we would lose and not only that how we would lose and it played out like just as we thought.

How's that "IF and BUTs" song go there big boy? HA! :thumb:

YARN | If ifs and buts were candy and nuts- | The Simpsons (1989) - S09E03  Comedy | Video gifs by quotes | fcf547b1 | 紗

35 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Just wait til Alcoa falls off next year with Owens, Cannon and Barrett! Oh, and few transfers! :thumb:

Jordan Harris puts the stamp on Alcoa's win over rival Maryville | Sports |  thedailytimes.com

Get use to it! 8-)

Please don't forget the transfer portal will be in full swing this winter and make sure your best players give you full commitment because the new sheriff is coming to Knoxville and he says you need to pay up on your future draft pick you owe them for that QB you got from them four years ago.

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Please don't forget the transfer portal will be in full swing this winter and make sure your best players give you full commitment because the new sheriff is coming to Knoxville and he says you need to pay up on your future draft pick you owe them for that QB you got from them four years ago.

If you knew....You'd know they are not from Knoxville. And, who's waiting for this winter?? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

If you knew....You'd know they are not from Knoxville. And, who's waiting for this winter?? 

Oh and we all thought Alcoa kids just grew up there and were developed there …. You actually are telling the truth… transfer portal is in full swing for y’all…  just remember you don’t have rankin now that tssaa would turn their eye away from that kinda stuff (illegal recruiting)…. It’s gonna be funny this time when you get caught even though it’s always been done… 

9 minutes ago, Eaglefan19 said:

Oh and we all thought Alcoa kids just grew up there and were developed there …. You actually are telling the truth… transfer portal is in full swing for y’all…  just remember you don’t have rankin now that tssaa would turn their eye away from that kinda stuff (illegal recruiting)…. It’s gonna be funny this time when you get caught even though it’s always been done… 

.......too bad no one moving in from out of state would ever want their kid going to Seyless for academics or sports..

For Alcoa this is all it takes..........

image.png.f543ed6e63f29c61adf85f23945b8842.png

Call TSSAA and tell them you got a good scoop for them! :lol:

5 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

.......too bad no one moving in from out of state would ever want their kid going to Seyless for academics or sports..

For Alcoa this is all it takes..........

image.png.f543ed6e63f29c61adf85f23945b8842.png

Call TSSAA and tell them you got a good scoop for them! :lol:

Everyone knows now you are scared to play up… it’s funny to see how you guys defend yourself now after them Knoxville schools weren’t scared of y’all coming up… just keep up your non sense… your little titles in a weak 3A class mean nothing to anyone but you.. go recruit and keep the portal going 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eaglefan19 said:

Everyone knows now you are scared to play up… it’s funny to see how you guys defend yourself now after them Knoxville schools weren’t scared of y’all coming up… just keep up your non sense… your little titles in a weak 3A class mean nothing to anyone but you.. go recruit and keep the portal going 

Come to Alcoa and tell all the Players that practice all spring and summer.....lift weights and study film every week that YOU as a sissy keyboard puss puss thinks winning a state championship in a classification their enrollment puts them in, is weak and meaningless. 

I dare you! 

Edited by BCsportsfan

My only gripe is Blount County is growing and the Amazon and Smith and Wesson Plants are going to be starting shortly which will put Alcoa into 4A when those seasons arrive. Nothing to prove in 3A any longer. 4A would bring better games and be more attractive to fans wanting to see better football. I still believe Alcoa would win those titles also but playing in 3A, people across the state are sick of it.

8 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

My only gripe is Blount County is growing and the Amazon and Smith and Wesson Plants are going to be starting shortly which will put Alcoa into 4A when those seasons arrive. Nothing to prove in 3A any longer. 4A would bring better games and be more attractive to fans wanting to see better football. I still believe Alcoa would win those titles also but playing in 3A, people across the state are sick of it.

It ain’t gone do nothing but people in 4a start complaining. Also remember more then a few years that 3a was considered the strongest 1-10.

45 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

My only gripe is Blount County is growing and the Amazon and Smith and Wesson Plants are going to be starting shortly which will put Alcoa into 4A when those seasons arrive. Nothing to prove in 3A any longer. 4A would bring better games and be more attractive to fans wanting to see better football. I still believe Alcoa would win those titles also but playing in 3A, people in murvul are sick of it.

Alcoa's next year schedule will continue to showcase the top games in East Tennessee. 

Alcoa will continue playing Maryville and West next year. AD is trying to get Greeneville, Powell and Bearden on the schedule. How's that for attractive big gate games?  

As far as YOU and other thoughts are?......well, we know, the murvul homer hates that Alcoa has far surpass the rebels in State Championships and you're so butt hurt you can't see straight! :lol: