Meigs @ Westmoreland playoffs 1st round 2022

Yeti

I think both teams will have to throw some and depending on witch teams dose the best job at it will win the game. It could come down to one or two big plays. Meigs has been pretty good against the run, it’s teams that can throw that have given us the biggest problem. I like our chances if we can mix in some passes, I like throwing too the backs, it’s usually wide open.

19 hours ago, BigFoot423 said:

I’m waiting on @Dadof2 to give the meigs fans the scoop on what we do this week. He knew the game plan on offense even though we haven’t seen the shotgun QB run much at since week 3. 

Worked this week but as a fan super worried for the success in the playoffs with it. Westmoreland is generally a really physical opponent so this will be interesting 

We will need to find out what Meigs Offense and Defense shows up to determine how this game will go. 

Is dad of 2 a coach? Or is someone just a tad jelly? 
Go Tigers  

2 hours ago, Cam615 said:

This should be a dandy, very similar styles, one word that I can think of with this matchup… PHYSICAL! 

Glad to hear Westmoreland doesn’t throw a lot. We are average against the pass and good against the run. Our offense is starting to click. Our OL seems to be jelling and getting our bruising FB back has helped make a difference also.  Here’s to a successful week for Tigernation. Just enjoy the ride!

11 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

This one will be close. Both teams have solid defenses but I will have to give Westmoreland the nod. West by 7. I’m just keeping it real

I’m kinda thinking the same thing but they did lose to White House and they aren’t that good. 

Westy was one of my picks to make it very far in the post season but seem to have split personalities. They one team one week and another team the next and can’t seem to let that ER game go! 

Meigs is a team I have always enjoyed watching. Yeti is a good poster and a great guy and calls it like he sees it. If he thinks they can win then my gut tells me they probably will. Good luck to both teams.