Oakdale vs cland rd 1

THE KING

23 minutes ago, Thee said:

All of East Tennessee in a drought except a small 120 yard plot at 476 Cloudland Drive  

Not sure who will win this game but I'm for sure leaning Cloudland. The only thing you will be able to blame if you lose is Cloudland, The field  will not be the issue. 

17 hours ago, THE KING said:

Yep.  We got a deep reservoir beside the press box.

I'll be driving up with Cherokean we will come thru Cloudland and eat with you all.GFD is already in JC with a new grandbaby born this morning. I will call a out 30 mins out.I think 91 is coming too.(maybe I can set up a deal to take that young coach back to GB?)

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'll be driving up with Cherokean we will come thru Cloudland and eat with you all.GFD is already in JC with a new grandbaby born this morning. I will call a out 30 mins out.I think 91 is coming too.(maybe I can set up a deal to take that young coach back to GB?)

I’ll get in touch with the corner market and see if I can get a Preliminary NIL contract drawn up. We’ll iron on the details for him later :roflolk:

Edited by crow

19 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We may not let none of you leave roan mountain :roflol:

I won’t be coming up tonight unfortunately. I’m on a work related trip in gatlinburg and won’t be available to leave until late this evening. Me and OnB aren’t allowed to travel together anyway in the interest of National security. :ph34r: