Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

9 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Im just stating facts my man, the pirates have been in one close game all year. How are your young kids going to respond when they get hit in the mouth by a smash mouth team or if you lose a lineman or even a skill player to injury? Clay and Gordy have been in some battles already and they both bring the lumber so it’s going to be nothing new to either of them. On the other hand your starters have probably played only till half time in all but what maybe two or three games?

I get it you guys are the standard and it’ll take seeing it with your own eyes for you guys to believe it. But honestly this is the first year I’ve seen that y’all are actually beatable in the second round by a region 4 team and Gordy has a much better chance than Clay to travel and pull out the dub IMHO. 

What kind of mess is this?  You are real cocky to have got your arse kicked by our boys several years in a row.  Your boys spit on that stone man and little grider mans goalpost last year and it made them real mad.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this?  You are real cocky to have got your arse kicked by our boys several years in a row.  Your boys spit on that stone man and little grider mans goalpost last year and it made them real mad.  You think im joking but im not.

This truth man, just thinks he knows the truth. I am the TRUTH. Pirates will ride the waves to a win against them Tigers. Remember Cats don’t like rough water. All we heard last year was about how “fast” Gordy was. Watched them first hand and spit out that hot chocolate I got at that Tower man’s concession stand and I didn’t spit out the hot chocolate because it was bad….

The Truth

25 minutes ago, TheTruth1988 said:

This truth man, just thinks he knows the truth. I am the TRUTH. Pirates will ride the waves to a win against them Tigers. Remember Cats don’t like rough water. All we heard last year was about how “fast” Gordy was. Watched them first hand and spit out that hot chocolate I got at that Tower man’s concession stand and I didn’t spit out the hot chocolate because it was bad….

The Truth

Did you spit on that stone man and little grider mans goal post to? You are real cocky. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

11 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Hey Roy. Good to see ya on here posting. Hope your doing well man. 

Little Buddy good to hear from you.  This truth man is about as bad as ttp from around the jailhouse spewing his mess.  He is already writing our boys off after our boys have dismissed them last several years from the playoffs.  About like the dung eaters saying they are making it to the third round.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Little Buddy good to hear from you.  This truth man is about as bad as ttp from around the jailhouse spewing his mess.  He is already writing our boys off after our boys have dismissed them last several years from the playoffs.  About like the dung eaters saying they are making it to the third round.  You think im joking but im not.

Don’t let him get me confused with this other guy trying to pose as the truth..

The Truth. 

Gordonsville returns the opening kickoff 80yds for a TD. Lookout Valley 3 and out. Gordonsville scores on first play offensive play with a TD run. Lookout Valley hits a deep under thrown ball Gordonsville 40. Next play Gordonsville gets a pick 6. 

Gordonsville 21 - 0

Edited by TheJungle