Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

These two are playing for a chance to play SP at SP, that is, unless RBS beats them, which I would welcome, not because I don't want to play them. I just don't want to drive down there.

Croz I garuntee I saw on your clay county website you was already scheduling a rematch with them in the third round.  What do you have to worry about until then?

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Croz I garuntee I saw on your clay county website you was already scheduling a rematch with them in the third round.  What do you have to worry about until then?

To answer your question, I don't have to worry about anything.

However, as far as the rematch, I did say we would have to get the SP monkey off our back, so I wasn't guaranteeing anything.

4 hours ago, croz6110 said:

However, as far as the rematch, I did say we would have to get the SP monkey off our back, so I wasn't guaranteeing anything.

Could be wrong but I don’t think that south pitt monkey will get off the back of the tigers this year.No hard feelings Croz!

Edited by TheCommander

9 hours ago, croz6110 said:

SP still has that Gordy monkey on their back from 2012.  :roflol:

6 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Could be wrong but I don’t think that south pitt monkey will get off the back of the tigers this year.No hard feelings Croz!

After watching SP on film,   Gordonsville definitely has an advantage in depth, line play, seniors leadership, and the QB position. If Gordy doesn’t shoot themselves in the foot with turnovers, if they come out with intensity, and contain SPs passing attack they will win. This SP team isn’t what I’m used to seeing year in and out. Gordy has just as many weapons as SP. 

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

After watching SP on film,   Gordonsville definitely has an advantage in depth, line play, seniors leadership, and the QB position. If Gordy doesn’t shoot themselves in the foot with turnovers, if they come out with intensity, and contain SPs passing attack they will win. This SP team isn’t what I’m used to seeing year in and out. Gordy has just as many weapons as SP. 

this is what Gordy fans said all year last year too, what happened? 

1 minute ago, TheCommander said:

this is what Gordy fans said all year last year too, what happened? 

Im not a Gordy fan, but I’ve seen first hand they are better than last year and a year older. You guys are going to be a problem in a couple years but for right now I see growing pains in this playoffs. You guys will probably get another Gold or Silver ball in the next 2-3 years or so. This year though I believe your guys schedule is going to bite ya. 

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Im not a Gordy fan, but I’ve seen first hand they are better than last year and a year older. You guys are going to be a problem in a couple years but for right now I see growing pains in this playoffs. You guys will probably get another Gold or Silver ball in the next 2-3 years or so. This year though I believe your guys schedule is going to bite ya. 

How is our schedule going to bite us?

5 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I’m not from south Pitt, I’m an outsider as well making observations.